Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Solana Billionaire VC's Are Laughing At You

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited May 2022 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,208
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    This is why you need to look at the tokenmics. Any project where a small number hold a vast majority = stay away
  • Options
    guatedawgguatedawg Member Posts: 28
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Not sure what the problem is. I got 6x in five months. Just like Petersen's 3NY6 in six years, I'll take it.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    guatedawg said:

Not sure what the problem is. I got 6x in five months. Just like Petersen's 3NY6 in six years, I'll take it.

Is this any different than owning a stock with high levels of insider or institutional ownership?
  • Options
    guatedawg said:

I’d you haven’t sold yet, get out now. KDA is the next best thing. You can 25x your money over the next 2-4 years
  • Options

guatedawg said:

Is this any different than owning a stock with high levels of insider or institutional ownership?
    Tbh, I didn't watch the video. I imagine it is a story about some vc getting rich with solana. As long as the little guy is still getting 6x, little risk, no rug pull, I don't care. This company is not meme, not shitcoin, very solid technology and people involved. Solana will continue to grow. Not 100x anymore but solid.
    I can't put money in stocks because I have no comparative advantage. In crypto, a little research pays off. And I want more than 10%/yr now.
  • Options

guatedawg said:

I’d you haven’t sold yet, get out now. KDA is the next best thing. You can 25x your money over the next 2-4 years
    I looked into KDA. Not for me.
  • Options
    guatedawg said:

guatedawg said:

Tbh, I didn't watch the video. I imagine it is a story about some vc getting rich with solana. As long as the little guy is still getting 6x, little risk, no rug pull, I don't care. This company is not meme, not shitcoin, very solid technology and people involved. Solana will continue to grow. Not 100x anymore but solid.
    I can't put money in stocks because I have no comparative advantage. In crypto, a little research pays off. And I want more than 10%/yr now.
    I’m hearing a lot of good things about chainlink. What are your thoughts?
  • Options
    guatedawg said:

guatedawg said:

Have fun staying poor then. Tech blows anything current out of the water. It’s the best L1 crypto has ever seen. Stop looking at the chart and just buy some

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Is Gate.io easy to set up? Would you buy Star atlas as well?
  • Options

guatedawg said:

guatedawg said:

I don't know anything about it. Looks big, 12b mc. tbh I'm surprised I haven't heard much about it. I'm mostly in the eth/degen/nft world. Got into blockchain gaming and really want to research music and metaverse. From what I have heard the music industry is going to revolutionize in the next few years with blockchain technology.

What do you hear about LINK?
  • Options
    jecornel said:

Is Gate.io easy to set up? Would you buy Star atlas as well?

I haven't used it. If you have done KYC verification before I imagine they all are about the same. I use Binance.us for on ramp my $. Very low fees, but you have wait 10 days to move. I then move to my wallet to play.
  • Options

guatedawg said:

guatedawg said:

Have fun staying poor then. Tech blows anything current out of the water. It’s the best L1 crypto has ever seen. Stop looking at the chart and just buy some

OK, I'll be po and you be rich.
    If we agree to that, then will you stop talking about your bag. We know, you like KDA. Take it to discord and you can shout in caps all day long.
    Anything else you like?
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    guatedawg said:

guatedawg said:

guatedawg said:

I don't know anything about it. Looks big, 12b mc. tbh I'm surprised I haven't heard much about it. I'm mostly in the eth/degen/nft world. Got into blockchain gaming and really want to research music and metaverse. From what I have heard the music industry is going to revolutionize in the next few years with blockchain technology.

What do you hear about LINK?
    It’s used to transfer data from off-chain sources to on-chain smart contracts. I heard it’s the most highly used network for smart contracts.
  • Options
    guatedawg said:

guatedawg said:

guatedawg said:

If we agree to that, then will you stop talking about your bag. We know, you like KDA. Take it to discord and you can shout in caps all day long.
    Anything else you like?
    In order:

Luna
    KDA
    RNDR
    SOUL
    UOS

Hold these for a few years and you’ll be good. Can’t go wrong with any of them.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I missed the Luna boat. kills me. was going to buy at 6 bucks.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Thoughts on Matic and Amp?

guatedawg said:

guatedawg said:

guatedawg said:

Anything else you like?
    In order:

Luna
    KDA
    RNDR
    SOUL
    UOS

Hold these for a few years and you’ll be good. Can’t go wrong with any of them.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Matic is good, I have some, but it’s a safe play. If you really want to make money, invest in lower market cap plays. The ones I provided except Luna are all low MC