Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can someone explain title game implications?

I’m too lazy to look it up myself. Watching the Apple cup with a bunch of Cuog fans. Friends of my wife. I just need someone to tell me if our losing helps increase the chances of the ducks missing the Pac 12 title game all together. Or does it even matter? I hate to say it, but if our losing helps someone take the ducks spot in the game, go cougars.

Comments

• BreadBread Member Posts: 4,017
    Us losing helps because atleast one Oregon fan, @AZDuck, will be too hungover from celebwating UW's loss that he will miss the Oregon game, which will lower the amount of crowd noise Oregon State has to deal with allowing them to win the North.
  • PatsDoogPatsDoog Member Posts: 159
    If Cougs win and Oregon loses Coug reps the north. If Cougs lose and Oregon loses Oregon State reps the north. Any other scenario results in Oregon
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    They’ll just hand it to the Ducks like last year

Apologies to the poster I stole that from. That was gold.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,462 Swaye's Wigwam

Hardcore Husky

The Google for Lazy People

It's actually way more effort to post a discussion instead of googling it. Hardworking culture around here. Love to see it
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,057 Founders Club
    I read the subject line as “Titty Game Implications”.

Here’s why I’m watching the AC with interest.

UW wins and it’s fun because the Cuogs still can’t beat even our? shittiest team in years.

Cuogs win causing Bob Gregory to be 0-4 overall as a head coach and Cuogs celebrate a victory against our? shittiest team in years when the game means nothing.
  • GaearGrimsrudGaearGrimsrud Member Posts: 82

I read the subject line as “Titty Game Implications”.

Here’s why I’m watching the AC with interest.

UW wins and it’s fun because the Cuogs still can’t beat even our? shittiest team in years.

Cuogs win causing Bob Gregory to be 0-4 overall as a head coach and Cuogs celebrate a victory against our? shittiest team in years when the game means nothing.

I just can't bring myself to give a fuck
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,736
    PatsDoog said:

If Cougs win and Oregon loses Coug reps the north. If Cougs lose and Oregon loses Oregon State reps the north. Any other scenario results in Oregon

I'm going to pull for WSU, which I stopped disliking in earnest 25 years ago. I've been to a few games in Pullman and had a good time. I'm not a proper fan of any team in particular, except I hate 0reg0n still.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    AOG said:

PatsDoog said:

I'm going to pull for WSU, which I stopped disliking in earnest 25 years ago. I've been to a few games in Pullman and had a good time. I'm not a proper fan of any team in particular, except I hate 0reg0n still.
    Thought you were a Central Wildcat fan?
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,363 Swaye's Wigwam