Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Request when quoting a ChillyDawg post

2»

Comments

• NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000

Swaye said:

you guys can get gifs on your phone?

Last time I used my phone for anything this happened:

@theciscoshow
    Why and how would you be picking your teeth out of your skull? Is he going to knock your teeth out pick them up and then jam them back in your skull? That doesn't actually seem efficient in a fight or make any sense at all really.

Huh...
    I guess I just assumed the proprietor of Swayne's Wigworm is the guy on the left side of the conversation. It's got the right amount of evident mental issues mixed with the same shockingly coherent sentence structure he routinely shows here. MindBlown.gif
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Swaye said:

@theciscoshow
    Why and how would you be picking your teeth out of your skull? Is he going to knock your teeth out pick them up and then jam them back in your skull? That doesn't actually seem efficient in a fight or make any sense at all really.

Huh...
    I guess I just assumed the proprietor of Swayne's Wigworm is the guy on the left side of the conversation. It's got the right amount of evident mental issues mixed with the same shockingly coherent sentence structure he routinely shows here. MindBlown.gif

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,502 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

@theciscoshow

Huh...

Was this from your cameo appearance on Reno 911?