Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Good news and bad news

2»

Comments

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

Blueduck said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

Thanks for the update, Race.

Benny? You still here following me around?

Don’t you have some trolling to do on DJ’s site, you cowardly, sniveling troll?
    What's my username on "DJ's site?"
    If one were to consider the dates of the thread here where you discussed trolling DJs board and then check certain new members join date ( only one in recent months) and then the complaint filed to cause a rukus heard all the way back to this board..you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure it out.
    You losers need some fucking hobbies. You sound like a bunch of junior high girls
    Yeah, you’re a real winner. Keep posting your pre-game bets and up your bootlicking efforts. You’re outstanding at one of them.

How’d that UCLA to cover bet work out?

Actually, I do like people that say it before the game . . . instead of what they would have done after it’s over.

What about the OSU-UO game?

I’ll take the Beavers to cover at +13 (what it opened at).
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

ntxduck said:

Blueduck said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

If one were to consider the dates of the thread here where you discussed trolling DJs board and then check certain new members join date ( only one in recent months) and then the complaint filed to cause a rukus heard all the way back to this board..you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure it out.
    You losers need some fucking hobbies. You sound like a bunch of junior high girls
    Yeah, you’re a real winner. Keep posting your pre-game bets and up your bootlicking efforts. You’re outstanding at one of them.

Actually, I do like people that say it before the game . . . instead of what they would have done after it’s over.

😂
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    trublue said:

ntxduck said:

Blueduck said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

Beavs opened at +7. It was +13 on the look ahead line they had up pre Oregon-utah.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,063
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

Blueduck said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

Hobby?
    Um...Duck discussion board,...Hello!!
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Blueduck said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

So you have no clue.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,063
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Blueduck said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

So you have no clue.
    Meh
    Benny Weasel/Beaver:

You have a MBA from OSEwe-Vancouver?

Unbelievable.

haie said:

trublue said:

ntxduck said:

Blueduck said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

😂
    Clueless 4 win Washington fan & drunk poaster extraordinaire trolling Duck Refuge.

You should be crying, instead of laffing

Your Beaver Godfather trained you you well.

Admire your passion for a mostly crappy team the past 20 years.

12 game losing streak to Ducks . . . 0-12 season.

Gives you an excuse to drink heavily.
  • TomRinaldisPianoTomRinaldisPiano Member Posts: 90
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    @trublue, I'm producing a story about former Oregon State students who later became Duck fans that will run during the Civil War pre-game broadcast.

I understand one or more traumatic incidents during your time at Oregon State shaped your views.
    Would love your perspective.

Thanks,
    TR

(tried contacting your privately but your profile page is set to private)
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

Blueduck said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

Bootlicker chimes in for chins.