Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Steve Sarkisian again taking heat on social media as Texas's embarrassing season continues

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dnc said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if he was let go this off season.

Hope so.

Griswold's "Bring Back Sark" campaign would be good for lots of laffs.

Texas wasn't a good fit for Sark. The boosters make it impossible to win there. UW would be a much better fit, especially if he brought back Peter Sirmon and Keith Hayward. If you don't understand that then you are a hater who doesn't understand football.
    I dealt with Sark a lot when he was at Texas. First thing to know is he is incredibly bright. He learned a lot at UT and fought some demons. He's a bright, articulate, charming, engaging guy who is also competitive as hell. He's appeared to put his demons behind him.

You're going to love Sark. It will be interesting to see who he fills his staff with. Knowing the competitive nature of Sark, I'm sure he negotiated a large assistant salary pool. If he gets Tosh Lupoi on staff, watch out. Tosh is one of the best recruiters I've ever dealt with. He's currently with Atlanta.

He's an outstanding recruiting and phenomenal working with QB's. He trusts his guys and has an edge. Guys love playing for him.

Washington didn't hit a home run with Sark. They hit a grand slam.
    It is unbelievable to me, still, that an adult human being actually wrote that out and thought to himself that it would be a good idea to post it on the Internet. Talk about a complete lack of self-awareness.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2021
    "Bob Stoops drops truth bomb on Steve Sarkisian’s first year at Texas: ‘A complete disaster’"

https://fansided.com/2021/11/27/bob-stoops-steve-sarkisian-complete-disaster/

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    After the Montana loss, I never thought I'd be saying that I'd rather be UW than Texas in November. They are stuck with Sarkisian for 2022 while UW gets a shot at Campbell and DeBoer to refresh.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    gmo said:

"Bob Stoops drops truth bomb on Steve Sarkisian’s first year at Texas: ‘A complete disaster’"

Thank God Stoops stated the obvious otherwise people wouldn’t have known.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

gmo said:

Thank God Stoops stated the obvious otherwise people wouldn’t have known.
    It's actually decently rare for someone in the national media, let alone from coaching circles, to call a coach or official out that pointedly. That's the part that is interesting to me, not the water is wet component of it.