Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Rocky Mountain Horror Show

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,649 Founders Club
The Dawgs go down in Colorado. Call it the Blunder Bowl. We discuss that as well as the ridiculous Bryan Harsin rumors. This team is broken.

Shout-outs to Race Bannon, Alanis Morissette, PurpleBaze and ChillyDawg.

https://anchor.fm/hardcorehusky/episodes/Rocky-Mountain-Horror-Show-e1ak1n7

Comments

• kickinthenutshuskieskickinthenutshuskies Member Posts: 47
    edited November 2021
    I don't care if we have exhume and reanimate what's left of Jim Lambright we aren't hiring fucking Wilcocks
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 829 Founders Club
    edited November 2021
    Fucking Stalin said my greatest fear when he mentioned Harsin coming to UW to escape the pressures of SEC football and come bask in the glow of mediocre expectations.

Jen firing Jimmy so quickly gives me hope she's aware UW should be competing for the Pac-12 championship every year and making a case for the CFP. But, man, it sometimes feels like if we had a coach with no drama the administration would be good with 7-8 wins and a bowl appearance every year.

Exactly. This was not some act of courage by Cohen. Circumstances forced her hand.

Just four weeks earlier, she was talking about how Jimmy was evolving and that she was proud of him.

Next time, leave me in my bubble of delusion. It's the only thing getting me to next season. That's two kicks to the balls from Stalin in one day. Thanks guys!

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,649 Founders Club
    TXDawg said:

Exactly. This was not some act of courage by Cohen. Circumstances forced her hand.

Just four weeks earlier, she was talking about how Jimmy was evolving and that she was proud of him.

Next time, leave me in my bubble of delusion. It's the only thing getting me to next season. That's two kicks to the balls from Stalin in one day. Thanks guys!

Abraham Lincoln... Mahatma Gandhi... Dr. Martin Luther King Jr... Jen Cohen.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,649 Founders Club
    I'm kind of being a jerk in the above post. But the comment is not completely without merit.

I'm kind of being a jerk in the above post. But the comment is not completely without merit.

It’s well deserved.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited November 2021
    Great stuff. The camaraderie is why I listen, so even stuff like talking about O’Brien at Boston College was hilarious. Caple’s podcast today also mentioned that.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,593 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Great stuff. The camaraderie is why I listen, so even stuff like talking about O’Brien at Boston College was hilarious. Caple’s podcast today also mentioned that.

• clawdawgclawdawg Member Posts: 1
    Good show, thanks for the laughs
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,015
    edited November 2021
    TheHB said:

TXDawg said:

Fucking Stalin said my greatest fear when he mentioned Harsin coming to UW to escape the pressures of SEC football and come bask in the glow of mediocre expectations.

Jen firing Jimmy so quickly gives me hope she's aware UW should be competing for the Pac-12 championship every year and making a case for the CFP. But, man, it sometimes feels like if we had a coach with no drama the administration would be good with 7-8 wins and a bowl appearance every year.

Let’s be clear. It was the academically prowess comments and the Woody Hayes tribute that nailed the coffin. Without those, Lake is still coach today.
    Plagiarism my shit fucko!
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,593 Founders Club
    clawdawg said:

Good show, thanks for the laughs

I’ve really only had one goal after Montana in this shit year and that was to provide a good laugh and a good time. Honestly. Glad to have helped.

edited November 2021
    One thing I learned during the show but didn't have a chance to mention, was that Gil Dobie coached at Boston College from 1936-38.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,366 Founders Club

One thing I learned during the show but didn't have a chance to mention, was that Gil Dobie coached at Boston College from 1936-38.

Swaye said: