Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why is Utah's QB 100x better than all of ours?

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    Jimmy lake. Jondon.
  • coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,218
    edited November 2021
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,737
    I blame Eason.

Imagine a world where he and his girthy appendage both decline to transfer.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe this is pure dooging...I wonder though. Would Cam Rising have saved both Lake and even JonDon? A playmaking QB is such a foreign concept to UW fans at this point. We only see them playing for the other teams and forget how many other deficiencies it covers. I bet UW would have two, maybe three, losses right now with him at QB, Lake at head coach, and Donovan at OC.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

Maybe this is pure dooging...I wonder though. Would Cam Rising have saved both Lake and even JonDon? A playmaking QB is such a foreign concept to UW fans at this point. We only see them playing for the other teams and forget how many other deficiencies it covers. I bet UW would have two, maybe three, losses right now with him at QB, Lake at head coach, and Donovan at OC.

The staff would ruin him. Don’t think otherwise. We literally didn’t have a quarterback coach. Jondon has no right to coach that position.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

The staff would ruin him. Don’t think otherwise. We literally didn’t have a quarterback coach. Jondon has no right to coach that position.
    Yes they would have ruined him, but it would have been a process. He would have won some games for us first.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,797
    chuck said:

We only care if they can be playmakers during practice. And when we give them opportunities during a game, they either have to hand it off or be stuck starting at the 6.

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,737
    It's remarkable how shitty UW QB's have been.