Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I swear

The fucking Edmund Fitzgerald didn't sink as fast as UW football has this year. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. So I'll just sit here and numbly stare at this half empty can of beer all night...

Comments

• GaearGrimsrudGaearGrimsrud Member Posts: 82
    Mad_Son said:

The fucking Edmund Fitzgerald didn't sink as fast as UW football has this year. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. So I'll just sit here and numbly stare at this half empty can of beer all night...

So, uh.... you gonna finish that?
    Nah 8ts warm now you can have it ...
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021
    We sank 2+ months ago. I'm not even mad at this game nor the Oregon and ASU games. This is just what this team does.

Although the 4 turnovers were a first.

At least our coach doesn't have the ability to say "We were in all these games give me another year+"
  • GaearGrimsrudGaearGrimsrud Member Posts: 82
    chuck said:

I spent most of the second half puffing on a mango kush vape cartridge and staring at a golf ball sized hash ball that my dispensary owning friends gave me. I was debating trying to disprove the conventional wisdom...that you can't smoke enough weed for a fatal overdose. By the time I finally peeled off a chunk of it I forgot the mission, questioned myself for smoking so much in the middle of the day, and put it away. I just remembered that I had plan.

Who knows? Maybe I'll try again. I'm thinking this would be the way to go, as opposed to chugging a pint of bleach after UW announces the next football coach.

If you have to resort to bleach try a splash of Tabasco. Makes it go down easier. Trust me ....been a Mariners fan for decades