Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

People less obsessed with cock than PL_FS

1235»

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    You may agree or disagree with RoadDawg here but there is no denying that's he's turned into an ass kicker.

Don't get sandy more cockus. You can kick ass too. It's just the contrast between the Harvey Road trolled RoadDawg and this one is crazy.

I always felt that when I went from clowning around on Dawgman to HHBv1.0 I became a thousand times better as a poster. It's good to see that we can still do that. I thought IrishDawg was another good example of this.

On Dawgman it's just the same retarded shit day after day. Those guys are exactly the same as they've always been. They're playing checkers. We play chess here.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

You may agree or disagree with RoadDawg here but there is no denying that's he's turned into an ass kicker.

Don't get sandy more cockus. You can kick ass too. It's just the contrast between the Harvey Road trolled RoadDawg and this one is crazy.

I always felt that when I went from clowning around on Dawgman to HHBv1.0 I became a thousand times better as a poster. It's good to see that we can still do that. I thought IrishDawg was another good example of this.

On Dawgman it's just the same retarded shit day after day. Those guys are exactly the same as they've always been. They're playing checkers. We play chess here.

On HHBV1.0 I got caught with the citrus 81 times. By the Pit, I only got caught 23. And now, on HH, none (thanks DJ). I get better with age, like douche.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    We defeated the enemy and claimed the land. Now we're fighting civil wars and dividing it among the strong.

U brahs excited for some #gameofthrones #season4 this weekend?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

We defeated the enemy and claimed the land. Now we're fighting civil wars and dividing it among the strong.

I want to get into Game of Thrones, but I can't. My brother and some of my friends love it, but I don't like that fantasy shit despite it being pretty bad ass.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

I want to get into Game of Thrones, but I can't. My brother and some of my friends love it, but I don't like that fantasy shit despite it being pretty bad ass.

I read the books long before the series came out (i know i know hipster shit). the books are even better than the tv show, and make a whole lot more sense. they can't cover the stuff they need to with only 10 episodes in a season.

I wouldn't even classify the series as fantasy, even though it takes place in a fantasy setting. It's more of a character/politic drama, with a few supernatural elements sprinkled in here and there.

I love it, and I could give a shit about fantasy. Lots of hot sluts get banged out and people get their heads lopped off with frequency. Good times.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread has covered a lot of ground. Now that we're talking about naked chicks with swords I'm in!
    koopdog said:

This thread has covered a lot of ground. Now that we're talking about naked chicks with swords I'm in!

When we say ABUNDANCE around here, we mean it.