Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oh Jesus Christ, please tell me this is an April Fool's Joke

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/04/01/3127501/eastern-washington-to-visit-huskies.html

Looks like Eastern announced they'll be playing UW in 2019. I thought we were over this shit with Petersen as coach. Why are we still scheduling D1-AA schools?

Only other game that season will be Hawaii traveling to Seattle. Already sounds like 2011 over again.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/04/01/3127501/eastern-washington-to-visit-huskies.html

Looks like Eastern announced they'll be playing UW in 2019. I thought we were over this shit with Petersen as coach. Why are we still scheduling D1-AA schools?

Only other game that season will be Hawaii traveling to Seattle. Already sounds like 2011 AND 2014 over again.

Minor fix. Yea I'm hoping they start scheduling some real teams. I don't want to play all TUFF! teams OOC but I do miss Nebraska coming here, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Notre Dame, LSU, Miami those were always fun.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Woodward's following the pussy SEC OOC scheduling model. I'd suggest emailing him and threatening to pull your season tickets and Tyee donations. Note: This might not apply to the boner in sweatpants crowd.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Woodward's following the pussy SEC OOC scheduling model. I'd suggest emailing him and threatening to pull your season tickets and Tyee donations. Note: This might not apply to the boner in sweatpants crowd.

I showed you over and over again before and during last season that the SEC plays as tough of an ooc schedule as anyone. I don't why you keep repeating this bullshit.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014

I showed you over and over again before and during last season that the SEC plays as tough of an ooc schedule as anyone. I don't why you keep repeating this bullshit.
    Link? Get real. The SEC has done it for a long time. Hence the Woodward following them part.
  • Options
    That game will really have a lot to do with the 2019 meeting. Good call.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Should we follow an ABC model?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I don't see anything wrong with Eastern/Montana as a C team. Better than Idaho. What's wrong with regional I-AA powerhouses being the C team. I don't include Portland St etc in that.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

Before Sarktard there were only four schools that never played DI-AA schools: Washington, UCLA, USC, Notre Dame. FMFYFE

So scratch USC off that list pretty soon. I can't wait for him to fuck up USC uni's as well too.
    Those ugly ass Ronald McDonald jerseys have always sucked.

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I don't see anything wrong with Eastern/Montana as a C team. Better than Idaho. What's wrong with regional I-AA powerhouses being the C team. I don't include Portland St etc in that.

Idaho is a D.
    All FCS schools are Fs and FS.
    Wish I could have voted up multiple times on this.

Anytime any Doog tells you that an FCS school is a "C", pull out a flamethrower and burn them alive.
    you are the doog. The reason you don't want to see eastern or montana is that you are afraid the HUSKYS WILL FUCKING LOSE. Take a look at those stats above. give me a break. DOOG.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Idaho is a D.

Anytime any Doog tells you that an FCS school is a "C", pull out a flamethrower and burn them alive.
    you are the doog. The reason you don't want to see eastern or montana is that you are afraid the HUSKYS WILL FUCKING LOSE. Take a look at those stats above. give me a break. DOOG.
    Your fucktarded argument has already been beaten into the ground. We know Eastern outplayed UW a few years ago. What the fuck is your point? Everyone here knows we will still plunger them this year.
  • Options

Idaho is a D.

Your fucktarded argument has already been beaten into the ground. We know Eastern outplayed UW a few years ago. What the fuck is your point? Everyone here knows we will still plunger them this year.
    you are the fucktarded asshole around here, with fucktarded bullshit fuck all everything, FUCK YOU
    Apostle has reached PLSS territory in this poast.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Idaho is a D.

Calling @CheersWestDawg‌ a doog is like calling Tequila succinct.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    koopdog said:

Idaho is a D.

ApostleofGrief calling @CheersWestDawg‌ a doog is like BigBallaJ calling Tequila succinct.
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1

Idaho is a D.