Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keith is the next Warren Moon

2»

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Comparing Price to Moon is ignorant. Price won't be drafted has nothing to do with being black.

With Moon that was a legit reason since he could move, had a strong arm and had just won a Rose Bowl MVP.

I like Price and hope he can warm the bench of an NFL franchise for a few years. I just can't see him ever starting. In college his arm strength was okay but in the NFL it would be on par with Chad Pennington.

Played smart and maybe someday he can pull a Jonathan Smith. Have a successful coaching career.

I'm hearing Coach James stabbed Moon in the back by bad mouthing him to the NFL scouts.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TheGlove said:

Comparing Price to Moon is ignorant. Price won't be drafted has nothing to do with being black.

With Moon that was a legit reason since he could move, had a strong arm and had just won a Rose Bowl MVP.

I like Price and hope he can warm the bench of an NFL franchise for a few years. I just can't see him ever starting. In college his arm strength was okay but in the NFL it would be on par with Chad Pennington.

Played smart and maybe someday he can pull a Jonathan Smith. Have a successful coaching career.

I'm hearing Coach James stabbed Moon in the back by bad mouthing him to the NFL scouts.
    It's true. James ruined Moon's draft stock.

He told them he was black.