Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cal head coach Justin Wilcox sidesteps Washington rumors

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Well Wilcox defenses have been good, special teams good, and his teams can actually run the damn ball. Certainly better than dipshit
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Well Wilcox defenses have been good, special teams good, and his teams can actually run the damn ball. Certainly better than dipshit

What did you do with pumpy? That is the first football related poast, that you queefed outta that twat of yours, that I could almost agree with.

No to hiring Wilcox but he would be better than Jimmy Fake.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    chuck said:

EwaDawg said:

What did you do with pumpy? That is the first football related poast, that you queefed outta that twat of yours, that I could almost agree with.

No to hiring Wilcox but he would be better than Jimmy Fake.
    There are probably 100 or more candidates out there who would be better. Pumpy really stuck his neck out there on that one.

If "just do better than Jimmy Lake" is the standard then I'm actually fairly confident Jenn will nail the hire.
    Emphasis on pumpy's first sentence. Which should be apparent after I said no to hiring Wilcox.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

And he almost has a winning record!

Just because the fake caricature of your former self that you wax poetic about threw his dick at anything that could breath, doesn't mean you should extend those same low standards to the coaching search.

Strive for better pump. Even if you personally can't.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Talk about a low bar … and we ain’t even talking about Franny this time
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,412
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Just say no to Wilcox. Why in the holy fuck would we? hire a guy who doesn't even have a winning record? JFC. I blame Wilner_FS.