Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looks like we didn't win the offseason natty this year…

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Can't wait to see SC start hanging banner after banner for offseason titles.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,096
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I honestly can't tell if that is an April Fools or not...
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

My favorite part is that he still refuses to single out players that are doing well... Sark used to go ON and ON and single out players doing well (mostly because he liked to here himself talk). Petersen refuses to do so.

I especially enjoyed it because Kim was the one that asked the question.

I hated this about Sark. I remember going into 2012, Sark was talking about how Keith Price is a great player and he has stepped up his game from his great 2011 season. A few months later, he's blaming Price for the team's problems to Kim in some coveted, off the record comments. He's called Kasen and ASJ great too, and said Ta'Amu was so dominant he was making it hard to practice. All of those guys are/were good players, but they surely were not dominant All American types. There was too much complacency during Sark's time, and I think his constant praising of players was a reason why.

Everything after "Sark" was TLDR.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Did Sark leave the off season trophies in Seattle or did he lug them with him for his own personal treasure chest in LA?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

My favorite part is that he still refuses to single out players that are doing well... Sark used to go ON and ON and single out players doing well (mostly because he liked to here himself talk). Petersen refuses to do so.

I especially enjoyed it because Kim was the one that asked the question.

I hated this about Sark. I remember going into 2012, Sark was talking about how Keith Price is a great player and he has stepped up his game from his great 2011 season. A few months later, he's blaming Price for the team's problems to Kim in some coveted, off the record comments. He's called Kasen and ASJ great too, and said Ta'Amu was so dominant he was making it hard to practice. All of those guys are/were good players, but they surely were not dominant All American types. There was too much complacency during Sark's time, and I think his constant praising of players was a reason why.

Everything after "Sark" was TLDR.
    Fly your feathered cunt back to EDuck! Say hi to Canard and Cheswick for me.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DiAndre Campbell was really coming on at this time last year. Sark praised him all fall and 3 months later he was walking with the seniors.