Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,056 Founders Club
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,240
    Hugh Millen continues to insist that he is not ready and there's no value in playing him more than once more to preserve the redshirt.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799

Hugh Millen continues to insist that he is not ready and there's no value in playing him more than once more to preserve the redshirt.

whats Kale up to these days?
  • BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    Wtf wrong with O’Brien?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    Bonedog said:

Wtf wrong with O’Brien?

I would like to see just one series with him to see what happens.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    (Someone will now cue a gif of the Haener pic 6 at Cal).
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    These coaches are auditioning to not be assistants at Weber State next year. So you'd think they'd be a lot more open to rolling Huard and O'Brien out there to hopefully catch a spark. Given that arguably none of them will be here next year, you'd also think they wouldn't give two shits about Huard's redshirt.

Or so you'd think. Everything this staff has done has been fucktarded and wrong, so I'm done trying to predict their next move.

Bonedog said:

Wtf wrong with O’Brien?

I would like to see just one series with him to see what happens.
    I agree. I was thinking at least a quarter

These coaches are auditioning to not be assistants at Weber State next year. So you'd think they'd be a lot more open to rolling Huard and O'Brien out there to hopefully catch a spark. Given that arguably none of them will be here next year, you'd also think they wouldn't give two shits about Huard's redshirt.

Or so you'd think. Everything this staff has done has been fucktarded and wrong, so I'm done trying to predict their next move.

2-4-5 defense is predictable
  • Hugh Millen continues to insist that he is not ready and there's no value in playing him more than once more to preserve the redshirt.

Wonder if Hue is bitter that his oldest son -- the "4-star" who decommitted from Northwestern to sign with Oregon -- is the 4th-team QB at Northern Arizona?

Wonder if Hue is bitter that his oldest son -- the "4-star" who decommitted from Northwestern to sign with Oregon -- is the 4th-team QB at Northern Arizona?
    I’d be bitter. Ever try to get a flight directly to Flagstaff? Then go to the game and watch your son send signals all game from the sidelines
  • theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344

The next two games are really big for Junior Adams career wise if he can call a win.. EWU just fired their OC so that could be a landing door for him next year
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    theLSkid said:

The next two games are really big for Junior Adams career wise if he can call a win.. EWU just fired their OC so that could be a landing door for him next year
    Some of you have a terrible grasp on the hierarchy of CFB jobs out there, and it's funny to see comments like this.

Junior currently makes double what the EWU head coach does. He was their OC ten years ago and has steadily moved up the coaching ranks since then. To move back to that shitty bumblefuck town, at a fraction of the salary he currently makes now, would be an epic demotion. If he doesn't get retained by the new staff, he's almost certainly going to be a WR coach again at another P5 school. And that's a far better gig than an FCS OC.
  • theLSkid said:

Some of you have a terrible grasp on the hierarchy of CFB jobs out there, and it's funny to see comments like this.

Junior currently makes double what the EWU head coach does. He was their OC ten years ago and has steadily moved up the coaching ranks since then. To move back to that shitty bumblefuck town, at a fraction of the salary he currently makes now, would be an epic demotion.
    Except that Adams won't be making a fraction of his 2021 salary if he coaches at Eastern or anywhere else next season.

#ThanksJen
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,852 Founders Club
    Why do dad and uncle think Sam will be here 5 years?

Roadie is right - with Morris killing us every week the lack of Sam speaks volumes

They set him up to fail against ASU. Its kind of weird IMO
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021
    Play the Irishman.

• DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 818

Huard not being able to win the job this year isn’t a good forecast for him being a star.

Yes, I know all about our shitty offense, the coaching, and the downfall of the program in general. The point still stands and it’s doogish optimism to say otherwise. I hope he will be good. I don’t expect it.
    I have concerns based on nothing but gut feeling. Obviously giving him the ball on the 2 yard line wasn’t ideal but I was actually much more comfortable when Morris had the ball. Small sample size, Stockholm syndrome, PTSD and the realization that I can never have nice things? I’ll just go fuck my self.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Huard not being able to win the job this year isn’t a good forecast for him being a star.

Yes, I know all about our shitty offense, the coaching, and the downfall of the program in general. The point still stands and it’s doogish optimism to say otherwise. I hope he will be good. I don’t expect it.
    I have concerns based on nothing but gut feeling. Obviously giving him the ball on the 2 yard line wasn’t ideal but I was actually much more comfortable when Morris had the ball. Small sample size, Stockholm syndrome, PTSD and the realization that I can never have nice things? I’ll just go fuck my self.

I’ve wanted Huard to start since the game after Michigan. It’s ridiculous how long Morris keeps getting sent out there.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

Tend to agree. At this point In the season it’s not a good sign. I am losing hope.