Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shameless Wam Plug

2»

Comments

• EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    @DerekJohnson any of my partial subs still available?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,666 Swaye's Wigwam
    You don't want to answer Derek's emails for a day. You just don't.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,366 Founders Club
    edited November 2021
    LebamDawg said:

I tried to trick the system when I cracked under pressure in August.
    The badge says I am in the Wam but the link never occurred. All you mods try and figure that one out.
    Stalin and I figured it out in 7 back and forth emails.

El Jefe and I slaved half the night to resolve this injustice. Try now. Prepare your anus.

@LebamDawg
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

@DerekJohnson any of my partial subs still available?

I don't think so. But if money's tight for someone out there, they can PM you or me and we can quietly work out something I'm sure.

• LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,276
    Do you accept doge or shiba inu? I just bought bags of each and don’t have $129 sitting around.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,672 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

LebamDawg said:

I tried to trick the system when I cracked under pressure in August.
    The badge says I am in the Wam but the link never occurred. All you mods try and figure that one out.
    Stalin and I figured it out in 7 back and forth emails.

El Jefe and I slaved half the night to resolve this injustice. Try now. Prepare your anus.

@LebamDawg
    Not to argue about the little stuff but what I did in August was this:
    • Paid $129 for a Butler Cabin membership.
    • $49 overage (not over age) was for Derek to promote someone else up to Wam level as I don't want the Wam membership.
    • Derek and I got kind of confused as I did word the note very well (drinking had nothing to do with that and that is the story I am sticking to)
    • We went back and forth and I ended up as a Butler Cabin level.
    • The badge had been assigned to me for the Wam but never access.

do I have to explain every thing to you guys?
  • webdawg13webdawg13 Member Posts: 77
    Alright have been lurking for few years, just donated. How long til does one get access to the “wam”?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,191 Founders Club
    edited November 2021
    webdawg13 said:

Alright have been lurking for few years, just donated. How long til does one get access to the “wam”?

Congrats! @DerekJohnson is usually pretty quick. Likely sometim tonight, 98% less than 24 hrs.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,666 Swaye's Wigwam
    webdawg13 said:

There isnt a wam, thats the joke

webdawg13 said:

There isnt a wam, thats the joke
    lol well god damn....
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    pawz said:

webdawg13 said:

Congrats! @DerekJohnson is usually pretty quick. Likely sometim tonight, 98% less than 24 hrs.
    Yep exactly. Usually no more than 12 hours at the latest.

pawz said:

webdawg13 said:

Yep exactly. Usually no more than 12 hours at the latest.
    Thank you, sir. I've been missing out all these years :)