Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is Jimmy worse than Willingham?

13»

Comments

• AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,094 Swaye's Wigwam
    Willingham is the worst
    Only 66% of the last 6 UW head coaches had a winning record after 13 gaymes. Jimmy was one of them. Better than Ty.
  • ChillyDawgChillyDawg Member Posts: 1,469
    Willingham is the worst

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

The first game under Ty was a road game at Qwest against Air Force. We? lost but we? always lose to Air Force. Rick lost to Air Force his first year. Anyway I recall a lot of folks including myself being impressed after Gilby that we looked like a team out there again. The old adult in charge thing. There was some hope again.

Chambers dropped a big pass and Ty's petty reaction to that was a portend of things to come.

I liked Ty when I met him and I bet I'd like Jimmy even more. We could go boating and pound Budweisers.

But as coaches both seemed to end up hating their players and it was returned

I think Jimmy seems like a cool guy and someone I would hang with.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club
    Willingham is the worst

The first game under Ty was a road game at Qwest against Air Force. We? lost but we? always lose to Air Force. Rick lost to Air Force his first year. Anyway I recall a lot of folks including myself being impressed after Gilby that we looked like a team out there again. The old adult in charge thing. There was some hope again.

Chambers dropped a big pass and Ty's petty reaction to that was a portend of things to come.

I liked Ty when I met him and I bet I'd like Jimmy even more. We could go boating and pound Budweisers.

But as coaches both seemed to end up hating their players and it was returned

I think Jimmy seems like a cool guy and someone I would hang with.
    Jimmy with a little humility seems like a cool guy to hang with