Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dylan Morris

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club

Clevdawg said:

Dylan is a great kid. That should have played in the Patriot League or NESCAC. I don’t know what his grades were ND was looking but he should be the QB of the Columbia Lions. Would have had a much better time. He just isn’t a PAC -12 quarterback.

Dylan was an Elite 11 QB and a blue chip recruit.

He has limitations that good coaches could scheme around.

At this point he is a broken player and needs a change of scenery, bigly.
    Man you really just can’t give up on your predetermined conclusion that the coaches ruined Morris, can you?

Most elite 11 QBs fail. That’s why you recruit a new one every year.
    PGOS is entitled to his opinion and I think he's partly right about Morris being ruined.
  • GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    Clevdawg said:

Dylan is a great kid. That should have played in the Patriot League or NESCAC. I don’t know what his grades were ND was looking but he should be the QB of the Columbia Lions. Would have had a much better time. He just isn’t a PAC -12 quarterback.

Have you seen Anthony Brown play QB? You have bad coaches, a shit S&C program, and your skill talent is mediocre at best.

This has been Husky football 90% of the time for the last 30 years. You're acting like some new tragedy has befallen the program. It's a shit program. You are a fan of a shit football program. Full stop.
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club
    edited November 2021
    I got no beef with Morris anymore. A well-coached kid in his position would see great progress over a season. We've seen no real progress in any position group over the season – they're all about where they started and that's on the coaching staff.
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 943
    He can’t see the field. His mind is totally scrambled. Blows my mind that the coaches don’t realize that
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,799 Swaye's Wigwam
    They should have given the ball to the Irishman after the first game.