Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lake shoved player in 2019

1235»

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,394
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Wish we could just fire someone for being a shit coach and not this fucking cringefest.

This. It’s such a passive aggressive, pussy program. Get Bobby Stoops in there. Cohen is such a fucking joke. Cohen is playing no role in Stoops possibly coming to UW. We all know it’s Pete.
    Could you imagine being Bob MF Stoops and you're ready to meet the UW brass and in walks Cohen. And then she starts talking.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Wish we could just fire someone for being a shit coach and not this fucking cringefest.

This. It’s such a passive aggressive, pussy program. Get Bobby Stoops in there. Cohen is such a fucking joke. Cohen is playing no role in Stoops possibly coming to UW. We all know it’s Pete.
    Could you imagine being Bob MF Stoops and you're ready to meet the UW brass and in walks Cohen. And then she starts talking.
    In her leopard print coat with crazy eyebrows, three drinks deep trying to flirt with Stoops. The woman is a buffoon.
    Pics or get the fuck out.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

I'm all for moving on from him but it's so embarrassing. I thought football was tuff. At least you have the Kraken now
    who play in climate change arena
    Founders Club

Just fire Jimmy already for losing games and fucking up recruiting. Quentin Pounds sucks and Jimmy had every right to be pissed at the offense in 2019. They sucked. The anger should have been directed at Pete and Bush instead of a player.

Nobody is going to be outraged about Lake getting fired. Cohen and the AD are rats for this type of slimy bullshit.

It's Seattle, so the woke women and soy boys will go nuts if a half black coach is fired unless they're 2-10.

I don't like all the behind the scenes, slimy bullshit, but if it works, then fine.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    Founders Club

Just fire Jimmy already for losing games and fucking up recruiting. Quentin Pounds sucks and Jimmy had every right to be pissed at the offense in 2019. They sucked. The anger should have been directed at Pete and Bush instead of a player.

Nobody is going to be outraged about Lake getting fired. Cohen and the AD are rats for this type of slimy bullshit.

It's Seattle, so the woke women and soy boys will go nuts if a half black coach is fired unless they're 2-10.

I don't like all the behind the scenes, slimy bullshit, but if it works, then fine.
    Disagree.

Per the article, Lake literally picked up Pounds and threw him into a locker. A player he wasnt even coaching. El oh el
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Disagree.

Per the article, Lake literally picked up Pounds and threw him into a locker. A player he wasnt even coaching. El oh el
    That’s revenge of the nerds type stuff there. I kind of like it.
    Founders Club

Disagree.

Well yeah, but it was probably leaked by, or the leak was facilitated by a booster. That's the point. They can't just fire him because he's 4-6 because that's okay now, there's always next year!