Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,202
    TAKE IT TO THE STRIPPER MONKEY THREAD!

53 hours and such
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,719 Swaye's Wigwam

If anything this gives Sark more leeway. Nothing wrong with the DL coach ripping his players a new one after they got shed-raped by the cyclones.

But recording it and leaking it? That signals that the players on that team are bitches who need to get ran. And all the more reason to stay far away from Herman if these are the idiots he left behind.

Agree with first statement. I wish Pete and his assistants had that kind of emotion in 2019. We wouldn't be in this mess otherwise.

Agree with second statement. Those players are soft and deserve 7-6.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,793 Founders Club
    Didn't take Sark too long to Sark things up in Texas.

• JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,593 Founders Club
    Great football name too. Player or Coach.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,852 Founders Club

If anything this gives Sark more leeway. Nothing wrong with the DL coach ripping his players a new one after they got shed-raped by the cyclones.

But recording it and leaking it? That signals that the players on that team are bitches who need to get ran. And all the more reason to stay far away from Herman if these are the idiots he left behind.

First I thought it was Sark and was like here goes the fake tough guy

Then I thought it was a player and wanted him to portal to UW

Then I found out it was an assistant and meh
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    edited November 2021
    Mad_Son said:

I (with anecdotal evidence at best) think this is a broad generational behavior and you should expect more players than not to act this way, regardless of if it is right.
    No. It's not hard to not be a fag
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,566 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like he needs a one game suspension without pay and some time for introspection.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,613
    UW should totally hire the guy who recruited all those soft players
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,852 Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

UW should totally hire the guy who recruited all those soft players

He'd be able to relate to the guys here
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    This Sark has been boring compared to USC Sark. Hopefully he goes on a bender soon then we can start his alcoholic redemption arc.
  • louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 350
    RealRhino said:

Just all part of why I thought Sark would not do great at Texas. I first posted it when I realized he had brought the guy from Alabama who left his family for a stripper/sex worker, even before I knew she had a monkey. That tells me these are not serious people. These are still frat boys, sober or not.

Can you imaging DJ hiring a guy who just left his wife and kids for a stripper/pro? Can you imagine Coach Pete hiring that guy? No. That's what we need, not just a guy with a whizbang offense. And maybe the asst. is right, the guys are soft. But who makes them soft? They don't start out soft. They don't come fully formed soft. Not most of the time. Most of the time, the culture allows them to be soft. Mistrust that your coaches know what they are doing makes you soft.

Saban hired the guy...
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615

RealRhino said:

Just all part of why I thought Sark would not do great at Texas. I first posted it when I realized he had brought the guy from Alabama who left his family for a stripper/sex worker, even before I knew she had a monkey. That tells me these are not serious people. These are still frat boys, sober or not.

Can you imaging DJ hiring a guy who just left his wife and kids for a stripper/pro? Can you imagine Coach Pete hiring that guy? No. That's what we need, not just a guy with a whizbang offense. And maybe the asst. is right, the guys are soft. But who makes them soft? They don't start out soft. They don't come fully formed soft. Not most of the time. Most of the time, the culture allows them to be soft. Mistrust that your coaches know what they are doing makes you soft.

Saban hired the guy...
    Yeah, but Saban can control the guy because he's not also an overgrown frat boy.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,202
    “I think one thing that jumped out to me when I first saw the video was, one, you could hear the passion in Bo’s voice. We really believe in the staff that we hired and what we came here to do. I think you could feel the passion and the want to get it done. I think that Bo exemplifies that,” Sarkisian said.

#passion

Sarkisian said it was “unfortunate” that a player decided to record the video and send it to others. He said he met with the leadership council on the team to discuss the matter and if the player who released the video should be disciplined.

#trustissues

Texas will return to the field on Saturday at home against Kansas. From there, UT rounds out the regular season at West Virginia and with a home game against Kansas State. To reach a bowl game, the Longhorns must win two of those three games.

with the hopes to get to 7 wins.