Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

$KDA.X - my gift to you halfbrains

LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,243
edited May 2022 in Tug Tavern
Just put all your money in this. You can buy on Kucoin and CoinMetro only for now. It’s still early. Better than Bitcoin and Ethereum and the supreme layer 1 asset that’s not even found yet.

Has the speed of $SOL, The decentralization of $BTC, Smart Contract capabilities of $ETH, and the fee of $BNB.

Hold for years and you will see 100x easy. This is like buying ethereum at $30

…then you can use your gainz to finance future failed coaches out of montlake like lil Jimmy no balls

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    I have actually heard from a few different people about Kadena and will most likely get some.
  • LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,243
    The dip happened this morning around 3 hours ago. Now onward to $45. Gotta get in quick bro.
  • guatedawgguatedawg Member Posts: 28
    It's gone up 10x in the last month and has 20b mc. 100x would put it at 2tr, which is 4x mc of eth. I'll check out their discord. Thx. Any other long shots?
    It will eventually reach one trillion quite easily. Still a 100x especially with today’s bitty dump.

Another I would suggest is $RNDR.X. Will power the Metaverse and more. Another easy 50x long term or more
    Bump. Currently $10. I am assuming you are accumulating @LongDukDong
    I already have a shit ton, cost basis around $7. Should be around $100 within 6 month.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

I already have a shit ton, cost basis around $7. Should be around $100 within 6 month.

Usually people this cocky about “sure things” go broke. But good luck the rest of the way
    Just do 5 minutes of research. Guaranteed you haven’t. I’ll come back to this next year and say I told you so.
  • El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,167 Swaye's Wigwam
    The most likely cryptocurrencies to fly out of nowhere as Shiba Inu did in 2021 are those that aren't already the most popular. But these less-known tokens still must have a lot going for them to stand out from the crowd. I think that Kadena ( KDA ) stands as one of the most likely contenders to break out in 2022.

Kadena isn't exactly camping out in nowhere right now. It ranks No. 67 on CoinMarketCap's list of the top cryptocurrencies. But with a market cap of around $1.8 billion, Kadena could still have plenty of room to run even after soaring more than 7,800% this year.

This cryptocurrency platform has an impressive pedigree. Kadena was founded by Stuart Popejoy and Will Martino. The two men together developed JP Morgan's first blockchain. Popejoy previously led the firm's emerging blockchain group. Martino served as the tech lead for the U.S. Security and Exchange Commission's Cryptocurrency Steering Committee. Kadena's advisory team includes Stuart Haber, the co-inventor of blockchain.

Pedigrees aren't as important as performance, though. And Kadena shines on this front. It can process 480,000 transactions per second. It can scale to higher transaction speeds as more chains are added to its network. There is no ceiling on Kadena's throughput.

Kadena also excels with its real-world utility. It supports non-fungible tokens (NFTs), including fractional NFTs that aren't tied to a single exchange. Kadena's smart contracts are exceptionally safe. And its costs are super-low -- only marginal transaction fees for consumers and businesses can completely eliminate the transaction fees for their customers.

There's no guarantee that Kadena will be one of the top breakout cryptocurrencies of 2022, of course. However, it definitely checks off the right boxes needed to potentially trounce Shiba Inu.
  • LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,675 Standard Supporter
    Holy shit. What a fail
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    If you actually listened to him and bought it, you have no brain.
    edited January 2022

Almost did then held off been watching it though. To be fair I knew others talking about Kadena as well.
    DCA baby. It’s still a good play

Why don’t you educate us on your plays mighty Bitcoin savior, instead of throwing out snarky comments? You preach like you’re god’s gift to crypto and provide no nuggets to help peasants such as us. Your tone makes it seem like you’ve timed every bottom and top perfectly. I know you’ve got rekt just like everybody else though.

What’s your play then, just Bitcoin?
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    edited January 2022

Why don’t you educate us on your plays mighty Bitcoin savior, instead of throwing out snarky comments? You preach like you’re god’s gift to crypto and provide no nuggets to help peasants such as us. Your tone makes it seem like you’ve timed every bottom and top perfectly. I know you’ve got rekt just like everybody else though.

What’s your play then, just Bitcoin?
    I told you I expected 35k BTC soon on January 7, so tell me how I got wrecked if I anticipated that?
    Nobody can time the bottoms and tops perfectly. Or can you?