Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where’s Balls?

I need a good laugh

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,461 Founders Club
    Thought about that/him tonight. I was going back about a instance where I couldn't have been more wrong from how things turned out.

Mine was laughing at one my wife's best friends who couldn't stop talking about this movie about vampires that was filmed in Forks Washington where she was from. My quote was "who is going to want to watch that movie"

That Movie was Twilight who went on to do like 3 billion dollars at the box office between the 3 movies and was the biggest cult movie in the History of Hollywood.

I would love to hear his spin on how this all went so south. Otton was going to be 1st team AA, Kirkland top 10 pick, Sirmon was going to be great, Safeties amazing, rest of OL road grade anyone they wanted, etc etc etc.

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    godawgst said:

Thought about that/him tonight. I was going back about a instance where I couldn't have been more wrong from how things turned out.

Mine was laughing at one my wife's best friends who couldn't stop talking about this movie about vampires that was filmed in Forks Washington where she was from. My quote was "who is going to want to watch that movie"

That Movie was Twilight who went on to do like 3 billion dollars at the box office between the 3 movies and was the biggest cult movie in the History of Hollywood.

I would love to hear his spin on how this all went so south. Otton was going to be 1st team AA, Kirkland top 10 pick, Sirmon was going to be great, Safeties amazing, rest of OL road grade anyone they wanted, etc etc etc.

Uhhhh the Twilight books were #1 NYT bestsellers for like four years straight prior to the first movie coming out? How were you not aware of them, even peripherally?