Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coker’s Tweet Thread

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ATLDawg said:

Big DDY & Coker fans and most of their recruiting pods were on point and had a great message everything matters recruiting, marketing, everything.

Yes, Bro the OKG shit had racist undertones it’s no fuking coincidence that multiple universities used in negative recruiting!! It was low hanging fruit, and as soon as I heard it I knew it was a problem. Other players dads and local African Americans were offended for a reason. Before it starts not all brown cultures are the same when someone quickly brings up how diverse our team is with the Poly culture. He was not racist but he didn’t appreciate or particularly care for African American culture.

He was white. It's okay to say that here, even though being white is not okay.

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    The tweet thread is pretty interesting. Knives coming out for the AD.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    LawDawg1 said:

ATLDawg said:

Big DDY & Coker fans and most of their recruiting pods were on point and had a great message everything matters recruiting, marketing, everything.

Yes, Bro the OKG shit had racist undertones it’s no fuking coincidence that multiple universities used in negative recruiting!! It was low hanging fruit, and as soon as I heard it I knew it was a problem. Other players dads and local African Americans were offended for a reason. Before it starts not all brown cultures are the same when someone quickly brings up how diverse our team is with the Poly culture. He was not racist but he didn’t appreciate or particularly care for African American culture.

Think there was a typo. Should have read: "Black head coaches last too long at UW"
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,570
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

ATLDawg said:

Player from a loser era sees nothing wrong with 4-5
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ATLDawg said:

Well, speaking of bad fucking takes..............
  • Options
    ATLDawgATLDawg Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    So, to all the naysayers do you blame DDY for the reason multiple million dollars coaches decided to use it against Pete & UW. Because if that’s your point DDY is very influential. If not explain why.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,570
    Founders Club
    ATLDawg said:

So, to all the naysayers do you blame DDY for the reason multiple million dollars coaches decided to use it against Pete & UW. Because if that’s your point DDY is very influential. If not explain why.

It was a self fulfilling prophecy

Cristobal to recruits: UW coaches are elitist assholes and isnt the OKG thing kinda weird?

DDY: OUR COACHES ARE RACISTS AGAINST ONLY INNER CITY OR "HOOD" BLACK PEOPLE!! WHITE COACH? COINCIDENCE? RACISM!!!

Cristobal: See, even the UW fans think Pete is a racist!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,925
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

ATLDawg said:

I’m honestly confused by this one. As you read his responses he either miss worded his original tweet or was back peddling big.

Probably the latter.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,856
    Founders Club

Coker spent years calling Peterson a racist, Jen a brilliant AD, and Jimmy Lake the high level recruiter and coaching savior that will bring the FB program to the promise land. Pardon me if I ignore pretty much anything he and Dennis say...

Have they even been on here the last two years? Those are bad takes...
  • Options
    Founders Club
    NEsnake12 said:

I don't mind people being wrong. I mind people stubbornly doubling down when it becomes obvious they were wrong. Who gives a shit what Coker used to think if he's accepted the data disproving his hypothesis? That's rare these days. Good for him for coming around to reality.

Yeah Coker has been owning his wrong takes all season.

DDY on the other hand disappeared and never owned any of his
    Did he crash a car and break a t.v. again?
  • Options
    Founders Club

I should stick to the fact that Cohen’s hires are all failures, but she is also divorced and the outfits reek of desperate, divorced middle aged hag. She doesn’t look like a poised, professional woman.

It would be like if a male AD started wearing denim vests and trucker hats.

I can definitely see her getting tipsy and loud after three drinks at a dive and going home with some rando. I've run across a few chicks like that.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,520
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    ATLDawg said:

Stop
    ATLDawg said:

Stop living in the past.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,520
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2021
    ATLDawg said:

Stop living in the past.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ATLDawg said:

Stop living in the past.