Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington's coach got suspended for this...

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,574 Swaye's Wigwam
    That's The Punch?

I've never punched a person in my life while holding papers in my punching hand. Didn't know it was even possible. He smacked a kid on the helmet. While holding a play sheet. And the kid knew he fucked up and immediately slinked away.

W,jw.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,736
    The problem was not the intensity of the swing (and it was a swing) but on national TV in plain view. He made his mea culpa. It would have been quickly forgiven except that he lost, and appeared to concede the game by punting. I suspect he wanted to be able to say he only lost by 8 points to #4. The whole thing was a pretty big fuckup.
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 829 Founders Club
    AOG said:

The problem was not the intensity of the swing (and it was a swing) but on national TV in plain view.

The problem was he was acting like a tough guy the whole fucking game. Even people I watched it with wondered what crawled up his ass.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966
    I thought it was the shitty first down call afterwards.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,908 Standard Supporter

That's The Punch?

I've never punched a person in my life while holding papers in my punching hand. Didn't know it was even possible. He smacked a kid on the helmet. While holding a play sheet. And the kid knew he fucked up and immediately slinked away.

W,jw.

Thank you for trampling on our fanbase's woke-induced feels, you monster. That poor child will need years of therapy to get over this, and hitting a player who deserves it is a bad look for the program, because discipline is abuse!!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,908 Standard Supporter

It was outrageous, egregious, preposterous. Anyone pretending this was anything less, or "no big deal" probably still hits their children with belts. Wouldn't be surprised if they beat their wife too. I no longer feel safe bringing my kids to games with this man at the helm of the program.

Who told you to put the balm on it? Did I tell you to put the balm on it?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam
    TXDawg said:

AOG said:

The problem was not the intensity of the swing (and it was a swing) but on national TV in plain view.

The problem was he was acting like a tough guy the whole fucking game. Even people I watched it with wondered what crawled up his ass.
    Cristoballz dick. Not so much crawled either, more rammed in raw.