Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

John Mackovic spotted at SeaTac International Airport

2»

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,052 Founders Club

Kyle Wittingham has gained quite a pot belly in the last couple years.

Maybe he's burning out on the Nachos in SLC and wants a change.

He can have my nachos when he pries them from my chubby, greasy, cheese covered dead hands.
    Can't not envision Fetters saying that.

But add scaly, blotchy, and eczema covered to hands.
    Hurtful.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861

Who

Back after Willingham was fired, the old joke on HuskyHalfBrains.com was that we just knew they were going to hire John Mackovic as our next coach. He had been at Arizona previously, among other stops. The modern day equivalent would be Sonny Dykes.
    Sonny Dykes has SMU rolling
    good point. Let's go with Kevin Sumlin

Kyle Wittingham has gained quite a pot belly in the last couple years.

Maybe he's burning out on the Nachos in SLC and wants a change.

Die
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,908 Standard Supporter
    If you're not laughing at the complete chaos and absurdity of the UW AD's office by now, you'll be crying in a few weeks.

UW's program sucks until it doesn't, and doesn't seems years off right now. Don't burden yourselves with high or even reasonable expectations at this point. A 7 win season will be a huge accomplishment for the next coach of the Dawgs. I hate it, but I'm tired of waiting and getting angry at completely predictable diaper gravy results from this program, and I can see the double-down that's coming, instead of a reversal and change of course.

I'm happy to be proven wrong. But I bet I'm right.