Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• I had no idea his OC was Matt Lubick. Like how the fuck does that happen.

I think Frost and Lubick worked together at Oregon when Frost was their OC?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,184 Founders Club

I had no idea his OC was Matt Lubick. Like how the fuck does that happen.

I'm hearing Matt Lubick was seen at Seatac. Just what I'm hearing, don't twist.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,593 Founders Club
    edited November 2021
    pawz said:

I'm hearing Matt Lubick was seen at Seatac. Just what I'm hearing, don't twist.
    Would it shock you? This is the type of hire I see him making if he’s back.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

What's really incredible is that he never had to attend Saban-rehab to continue failing up.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

I think Frost and Lubick worked together at Oregon when Frost was their OC?
    Lubick was Oregon’s WRs coach 2013-15 and OC in 2016.

He sucked and couldn’t recruit. 2/3 good players he recruited wound up being alleged serial sex offenders.

He’s also the reason that Yankoff and Spiker wound up at Washington. He was sure that guys with those names would also be sex offenders. I think that was his scouting strategy.

You’d think Peterman wouldn’t have hired a guy who took a job at Ole Miss, and Baylor, and then from him. All within two months. But we’re seeing that he was not the best judge of personnel.

If anyone cares about Marquis Spiker he’s at Portland State now. Has five catches on the year, they have about 8 WRs that are better than him. Including Vancouver’s Darien Chase who transferred from Nebraska due to “mental health reasons” which, combined with being around Lubick, makes me think that tutors were involved.