Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Montlake Couch Sale!

2»

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Canadawg said:

Utah tries

Bless their hearts they do.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

TheDude said:

dnc said:

The portal could be the difference maker for this implosion of the program

I think it makes the comeback faster. Normally the lack of recruiting would be the death penalty but the right coach can hit the portal while he or she (lol) gets recruiting back to speed

There will be more players than spots. As college football becomes more and more like the NFL, coaches are going to get a lot shorter leash and free agency will be the talk of the off season

Like it or not you have to play the game as it exists

Agree.

The portal is the great equalizer.

Also makes it easier to hit rock bottom if we get the wrong guy (or keep Lake).
    How many kids are gonna want to transfer in to this dumpster fire. Even with a new coach this won't be top tier kids first choice. Those kids want to go to a contender not a rebuild
    There's no reason this team can't contend quickly, there's plenty of talent here and the conference is a dumpster fire.
    I'm not a doog but this is correct. If there aren't a bunch of transfers, Washington is set up better than anyone else in the conference next year other than Oregon, and that might even be the case with Jimmy and Morris at QB. Get a real coach and either Huard steps up or they get a legit QB in the portal and they're easily behind Oregon and there with them if they can't find an answer at QB either.
    Agree on the Conference being a dumpster fire. Completely Disagree on amount of known talent on roster coming back next year.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I’m kinda of high but I just realized the natural conclusion of all of this is Gee Scott Jr transferring back to UW to play for the new coach lmao.

Imagine his dad just turning into a UW rah rah guy.