Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I learned last night

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board
Did you know Sewell can jump over a phone book and tip a pass? It’s true. Freak of Nature

Race Porter is our best player

Shoving a player in the back means you are separating him from a fight (that he walked away from)

Bruener has played two games and is already getting frustrated with the shittiness of his teammates

D-Mo. actually I’m speechless here

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    Don't forget #5 is building a brand!

"Leg warmers are great when doing yoga!"

And "the Pike Place Market has an wonderful assortment of baked goods"
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    edited November 2021
    Mark Jones also boasted about his ability to change diapers.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    I missed the diaper hot talk, muted 95% of the game. I'm more effective than the Pfizer vaccine. I loathe Mark Jones. Jerry Allen is unlistenable.
    edited November 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

I missed the diaper hot talk, muted 95% of the game. I'm more effective than the Pfizer vaccine. I loathe Mark Jones. Jerry Allen is unlistenable.

I think it was when the camera zoomed in on an Oregon player opening his jacket and wrapping it around a teammate to keep warm together. RGIII joked saying that showed the player was confident enough for the act to not challenge his sense of manhood. Then a moment later he said something like Morris looked as uncomfortable out there as a man trying to change diapers. To which Mark Jones, obviously seeing his career flash before his eyes, averted the threat of being cancelled by bragging about having three daughters and being an expert in changing diapers.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    RG3 is awful. Tries way too hard. But the said what everyone was thinking about two dudes in a blanket and spandex. Good for him.

RG3 is awful. Tries way too hard. But the said what everyone was thinking about two dudes in a blanket and spandex. Good for him.

At least he tried to be entertaining and took chances.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

At least he tried to be entertaining and took chances.
    It’s a lot of cliches and catch phrases. I think he has potential. When people are new they are never criticize. He is too nice, big on the cliches and a little awkward. Needs more time.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,682
    Akshualy RG used it in describing Oregon’s offense early on.

Chairman Mao is incorrect.

He used the diaper analogy to describe Oregon's offense early on.

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,071
    I don’t mind RG3 at all. He’ll polish up his delivery and be good in the booth. Former player’s perspectives don’t always translate well to the masses.