Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jen has the easiest decision of her life

2»

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,750 Swaye's Wigwam

You guys hate me, but I think Pete is her ticket out of this mess. He’s clearly involved and feels responsible to the kids he recruited. I see a situation were he and Tedford who doesn’t want to be head man coming back for one last stand. The way Cal is looking you might have Wilcox as defensive coordinator.

I don't hate you but Petersen isn't the answer

Rose Bowl losing quitting motherfucker

We can do better
    Just to finish the year… I said it before and I stand by it. Not ideal but a band aid until Cohen inevitably messes up the next HC hire.

Moot point though because Jen doesn’t have the ballz to fire lil Jimmie. Is udub too woke to fire him because he’s African American? If that’s the case than their wokeness should also lead to not allowing something like that on the sidelines to happen with out dismissal. Shouldn’t be able to play both sides as it’s convenient but we do, she will.

FMFYFE
  • ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    FireCohen said:

ReignMan said:

TTJ said:

Would you fire Chris Petersen for that same shove?

Let’s be real. Lake should be fired for his coaching performance, not for this little sideline dustup.

He's not getting fired for his coaching because of his buyout and because it looks bad firing an African American coach after one underperforming year. As trivial as it is, a door has opened to get rid of him now.
    Incompetence is incompetence and at this point he has demonstrated 100%, he is incompetent so what difference does that he is African American? The guy is inexperienced, arrogant, stubborn and probably not very smart.
    Dude have you forgotten where Seattle is?? Optics mater to the woke morons that run the university, they rather let a cash cow like UW football die than look bad optically
    Actually thought I edited that comment, maybe I am not very smart. Fans are running and so will the big money and money has a big voice.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    ReignMan said:

FireCohen said:

ReignMan said:

TTJ said:

Let’s be real. Lake should be fired for his coaching performance, not for this little sideline dustup.

He's not getting fired for his coaching because of his buyout and because it looks bad firing an African American coach after one underperforming year. As trivial as it is, a door has opened to get rid of him now.
    Incompetence is incompetence and at this point he has demonstrated 100%, he is incompetent so what difference does that he is African American? The guy is inexperienced, arrogant, stubborn and probably not very smart.
    Dude have you forgotten where Seattle is?? Optics mater to the woke morons that run the university, they rather let a cash cow like UW football die than look bad optically
    Actually thought I edited that comment, maybe I am not very smart. Fans are running and so will the big money and money has a big voice.
    Doog praying
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021

ReignMan said:

TTJ said:

Incompetence is incompetence and at this point he has demonstrated 100%, he is incompetent!
    The astonishing juxtaposition is the arrogance mixed with incompetence.
    Most incompetent people overcompensate by doing everything in their power to portray competence. Classic Narcissism.

See also Ty Willie.

Mike Leach at least held them in room against their will
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470
    edited November 2021
    ReignMan said:

FireCohen said:

ReignMan said:

TTJ said:

Actually thought I edited that comment, maybe I am not very smart don't have the academic prowess. Fans are running and so will the big money and money has a big voice.
    Fixed that for you.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    At least if Malloe were coach there would be some passion that comes with the play. We would probably have a clear poly identity which is fine. Who knows if it would work but what we have now sure as fuck isn’t.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club

At least if Malloe were coach there would be some passion that comes with the play. We would probably have a clear poly identity which is fine. Who knows if it would work but what we have now sure as fuck isn’t.

Go Dwags!!
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,714
    He's a stubborn MF so I bet he's digging in his heels, which adds fuel to the fire.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,588

He's a stubborn MF so I bet he's digging in his heels, which adds fuel to the fire.
    If I'm Lake, I push for a negotiated settlement (half or most of my buyout) and then take 2022 to reset with family.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

HFNY said:

If I'm Lake, I push for a negotiated settlement (half or most of my buyout) and then take 2022 to work for Nick Saban.
    I would love to see bama lose as teams don’t pass for 100 yards. Probably too good on offense for this to happen but still.
    FireCohen said:

Never let a good crisis go to waste, but then again it is Jen Cohen

Bump