Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oh Fuck

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam
    You fucks are old
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,682
    edited November 2021
    I understand you were awarded the Helms Bakery National Championship bestowed upon you by Bill Schroeder.

But….

The Helms Foundation is more than one man. You're probably upset that they gave the 1939 basketball title to Long Island U

The NCAA championship was considered second rate to the NIT

Anyway since its so easy for UW to make up national championships it must be even more embarrassing to have zero

Tough luck

You can literally look up the “Helms Foundation” history.

This is not an argument.

Couldn’t care less about 1939.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam

The Helms Foundation is more than one man. You're probably upset that they gave the 1939 basketball title to Long Island U

Anyway since its so easy for UW to make up national championships it must be even more embarrassing to have zero

Tough luck

This is not an argument.

Are you going to go away after the ducks push our? shit in?

Anything other than yes is an unacceptable answer.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,852 Founders Club

Tough luck

This is not an argument.

He always does

Got to take advantage while I can

Tough luck

This is not an argument.

One of two things will happen after tomorrows match.

Ducks win, you won’t hear a word from me for a while over here as is always the case.

Ducks lose, you can follow me over to the refuge and take a break from the cut n paste bored.

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

I understand you were awarded the Helms Bakery National Championship bestowed upon you by Bill Schroeder.

But….

And yet nobody has ever bestowed an NC of any kind on your program. Nobody. Ever. Even drunk fans.

lol

Fuck off, dipshit

Tough luck

This is not an argument.

I have

You're wrong

Now you better go tell Bama fans they don't have 37 national championships

3 UW

Zeros have zero

Good luck the rest of the way
    Alabama fans wouldn’t be gripping about a bakery award and wouldn’t care to keep track.

Don’t get me started on ‘84. Maybe next year.
    edited November 2021
    dflea said:

But….

And yet nobody has ever bestowed an NC of any kind on your program. Nobody. Ever. Even drunk fans.

lol

Fuck off, dipshit
    That’s not true. There was a computer pole that split the championship between Auburn and Oregon after the NCG.

Tough luck

This is not an argument.

Ducks win, you won’t hear a word from me for a while over here as is always the case.

Ducks lose, you can follow me over to the refuge and take a break from the cut n paste bored.

Ever since I stopped going to mlk jr street to score, I’ve made it a point to not go where I don’t belong- ie; the tug.

You should not go where you don’t belong, ie; this website.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861

Tough luck

This is not an argument.

Ever since I stopped going to mlk jr street to score, I’ve made it a point to not go where I don’t belong- ie; the tug.

I knew you’d be back.

Tough luck

This is not an argument.

I knew you’d be back.
    Huh?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

Tough luck

This is not an argument.

I have

You're wrong

Now you better go tell Bama fans they don't have 37 national championships

3 UW

Zeros have zero

Good luck the rest of the way
    BC, leather helmets?
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,369
    edited November 2021
    Well....well..?....well....!1... No matter what happens tomorrow UW will have more national titles, better overall record(vs Oregon and otherwise), along with more academic prowess. When UW runs it's next multi decade train on you, please remember these days....as they are the good ol' ones for you Quooks

• no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 763
    dannarc said:

Well....well..?....well....!1... No matter what happens tomorrow UW will have more national titles, better overall record(vs Oregon and otherwise), along with more academic prowess. When UW runs it's next multi decade train on you, please remember these days....as they are the good ol' ones for you Quooks

Pretty sure UW is on the cusp of getting permanently dethroned in the PNW. That's if it it hasn't been already.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,555 Founders Club

Hardcore Husky hereby declares the 1966 Washington Huskies as National Champions.

Record: 6-4
    Beat Ohio State 38-22 in Columbus

"Playing in the Athletic Association of Western Universities is basically the same thing as playing in the NFL." - UW Coach Jim Owens

Hang the fucking banner.