Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Durham is still alive update

124»

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,561
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

AOG said:

Sorry, every reference on the internet that isn't far right crackpot says the George Papadopoulos meeting with Downer was the spark that start all this and not the silly dossier. That's all...

You really know how to buttress an argument, kid.

You could just use, "some people say," and stop embarrassing yourself.
    I prefer to just say "I made that up or I did a SWAG" then someone can fact check me
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,141
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

AOG said:

Sorry, every reference on the internet that isn't far right crackpot says the George Papadopoulos meeting with Downer was the spark that start all this and not the silly dossier. That's all...

You really know how to buttress an argument, kid.

You could just use, "some people say," and stop embarrassing yourself.
    I prefer to just say "I made that up or I did a SWAG" then someone can fact check me
    Or, "I have very strong feelings about this and everyone knows I'm right.""
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

AOG said:

The fact is that the dossier was not taken seriously and was not what started the Russia scandal. It started with alcohol. Papadopoulos blabbed to an Australian diplomat that Trump was aware of the hack. Indeed he was, and never mentioned it to the FBI.

Willful ignorance or stupidity? Everything you just said here is false and opposite of the facts and the truth. So which is it, are you a liar or a moron?

Btw, do we even have any evidence that the DNC was ever hacked by the Russians? We know the DNC never turned over their servers and the only verifcation that we have that the "Russians" were behind the hack is the very same corrupt FBI that knew the Dossier was bogus but used it anyway to get a FISA warrant.
    We don't
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's almost as if Durham is starting to stack them like cordwood and the big fish are next.

I remember a dim-bulb in here who said that about Mueller a few years ago.

I will turn your face to alabaster. Then you'll find your servant is your master.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021

It's almost as if Durham is starting to stack them like cordwood and the big fish are next.

I remember a dim-bulb in here who said that about Mueller a few years ago.

I will turn your face to alabaster. Then you'll find your servant is your master.

And you'll notice he ain't charging people with process crimes like fucking Mueller the hack was doing. His charges are all related to what he was charged to investigate. Mueller intentionally avoided investigating what he was charged to do. Look for Russian interfernce in the 2016 election and he completely ignored and coverup what Hillary had done.

Btw, anyone who believes the bullshit about how it's only the leadership at the FBI that's corrupt and partisan. Just how many whistler blowers came out and reported any of this? Zero even now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    couple of things

Does anyone have an all inclusive list of the big wigs that have been charged? (talking in a whisper, see how I added language that the Dems will like)

The DNC never got hacked, they got phished.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

Guy that no one knows except people in the Trump campaign all of the sudden is interesting to an Australian diplomat while they're both in London. Happens all of the time. AIC or IBF op all the way.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    hardhat said:

Guys, I'm beginning to have suspicions that the steele dossier might not be entirely on the level. I'll keep investigating and mulling this over.

Thanks, Fleenor.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    LebamDawg said:

couple of things

Does anyone have an all inclusive list of the big wigs that have been charged? (talking in a whisper, see how I added language that the Dems will like)

The DNC never got hacked, they got phished.

Seth Rich downloaded it onto a thumb drive. you didn't think he killed himself did you?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    I hear people like staying out of prison.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Does anyone have an all inclusive list of the big wigs that have been charged?

to answer my own ???? - there will never be a list. Too many well placed players/plotters/buyers (use whatever description you want)