Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Helps Oregon imo

Comments

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Not showing up until they give out purple scarves
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,592 Founders Club
    I thought this stuff was desperate and dorky until yesterday when I saw Ohio State fans all in red and it looked pretty fucking cool. Black outs are silly but if it’s your primary color then go for it. This is something the department has brought on themselves though with the poor decisions they’ve made that when they make a decision that makes sense no on takes it seriously
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club

I thought this stuff was desperate and dorky until yesterday when I saw Ohio State fans all in red and it looked pretty fucking cool. Black outs are silly but if it’s your primary color then go for it. This is something the department has brought on themselves though with the poor decisions they’ve made that when they make a decision that makes sense no on takes it seriously

As I learned from Gene Simmons at a young age, it's not what is being said, it is who is saying it. It's always the messenger, never the message.