Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,735 Swaye's Wigwam
    819 views at present. That's amazing (bad).

Just did a quick search and Texas has 8700 views for Sark. Pussies have comments turned off though of course.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    gmo said:

Just did a quick search and Texas has 8700 views for Sark. Pussies have comments turned off though of course.

So? You're an idiot for tuning in to coach speak.

Texas has a hate hard-on for their new overhyped hired. Fucking shocked.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,735 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

gmo said:

it's a sign of how irrelevant this program is, and disinterested the fanbase.

Can't believe I have to explain that, but I guess we aren't all "idiots", clearly.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021
    gmo said:

haie said:

gmo said:

Can't believe I have to explain that, but I guess we aren't all "idiots", clearly.
    No it's not.

So a bunch of retards need to discover Sark through kick ass post game pressers?

Fuck off.

The husky fanbase didn't need to tune into Lake's bullshit post Montana.

The fact that UT dumb shits do, after half a season, just means that they're Oregon-IQ fans. Not surprising. They probably live in Jackville Texas with JackTXDuck.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    haie said:

gmo said:

haie said:

gmo said:

No it's not.

So a bunch of retards need to discover Sark through kick ass post game pressers?

Fuck off.

The husky fanbase didn't need to tune into Lake's bullshit post Montana.

The fact that UT dumb shits do, after half a season, just means that they're Oregon-IQ fans. Not surprising. They probably live in Jackville Texas with JackTXDuck.
    So we've now come full @haie and the only programs that are admirable are the ones whose fans don't bother tuning in for press conferences. Your doog gymnastics routine is impressive.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,316
    Mask wearing fucking loser