Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

State Check: Regular Season Record

We're? 4-4. 3 of final 4 are at the greatest setting in all of college football. Ducks, ASU, WSU @ home, Colorado on the road. Team is 4-4. What's our record at end of regular season?

State Check: Regular Season Record 18 votes

8-4. Dawgs run the table. Extend Lake and Staff
11%
RaceBannonTheRoarOfTheCrowd 2 votes
7-5. Dawgs lose one, Extend Lake and Staff
0%
6-6. Dawgs lose two, Extend Lake and Staff
50%
HouhuskyFire_Marshall_BillMad_SonDoogieMcDoogersongodawgstBleachedAnusDawg1to392831weretakenBonedogGaearGrimsrud 9 votes
5-7. Dawgs lose three, Extend Lake and Staff
22%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverDawgtonabiak1Sources 4 votes
4-8. Dawgs lose four. Extend Lake and Staff
0%
Janet Reno
16%
79smoothdawgDeepDawgJoey 3 votes

Comments

• DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    6-6. Dawgs lose two, Extend Lake and Staff
    Losses to the zeros and the cougs.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    They! have 4 wins?

Oh, well not shit.
    Jimmy probably wasn't getting fired before last night, and almost guaranteed he stays now, like 99.81% sure. So, the best doogeriffic scenario is that weº go 8-4 with harbinger that Jimmy now finally gets it.

Jimmy probably wasn't getting fired before last night, and almost guaranteed he stays now, like 99.81% sure. So, the best doogeriffic scenario is that weº go 8-4 and Jimmy is named head coach of the Detroit Lions.

Hey, I want a change, but I don't wish the man ill.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,441 Founders Club

I was pretty drunk so I need to look at the film but I recall Jimmy winning a key challenge

Also a big dick move to not miss the field goal and lose

I couldn't believe my eyes

I feel hope just in time for Oregon to destroy it again

This is the most optimistic I've seen you in years
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

I was pretty drunk so I need to look at the film but I recall Jimmy winning a key challenge

Also a big dick move to not miss the field goal and lose

I couldn't believe my eyes

I feel hope just in time for Oregon to destroy it again

There is no hope. Nobody worth a damn puts a product out there like he has this year. Kill with fire ASAP.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    edited October 2021
    Dawgs blow out all teams left on the schedule, win by 40 against Ohio State in the Cotton Bowl, Jimmy is named the new head coach at USC, lures coach K from Texas, names Pete as his new OC and special teams coach, and takes the rest of the coaching staff with him.

After trading Wilson before the deadline and going winless for the rest of the season, Carrol is fired from the Hawks and is named the new head coach of the Huskies.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,441 Founders Club

Dawgs blow out all teams left on the schedule, win by 40 against Ohio State in the Cotton Bowl, Jimmy is named the new head coach at USC, lures coach K from Texas, names Pete as his new OC and special teams coach, and takes the rest of the coaching staff with him.

After going winless and trading Wilson before the deadline, Carrol is fired from the Hawks and is named the new head coach of the Huskies.

• TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    edited October 2021
    Now is the time to get new season tickets on the 40 for 10 bucks a seat on Ebay
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,992 Founders Club

Jimmy probably wasn't getting fired before last night, and almost guaranteed he stays now, like 99.81% sure. So, the best doogeriffic scenario is that weº go 8-4 and Jimmy is named head coach of the Detroit Lions.

I will renounce my atheism if this happens.
    In this new universe of shimmering rainbows and light, that is what is going to happen.