Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dylan Morris

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
Best QB at gritting out wins after being the one that caused them from being so shitty for 55 minutes.

Comments

• HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,034
    He is inconsistent enough that he could accidentally have a mistake free game and not miss any throws.

Would be funny as hell if he played well enough for us to upset Oregon next week.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam
    He goes from being an inept, panic stricken scatter brain against a shitty team for 55 minutes to being close enough to average that he can take what's given at the end. That's something I guess.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    edited October 2021
    chuck said:

He goes from being an inept, panic stricken scatter brain against a shitty team for 55 minutes to being close enough to average that he can take what's given at the end. That's something I guess.

To his credit, I don't really see a lot of the Browning pants shitting that used to give us ulcers. Instead, Morris is just really fucking bad. Not even five yard slants are automatic with him.

Which is too bad becsuse the offense looked marginally better. The line actually hurt people. The receivers got open. But Morris flat out sucks.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    edited October 2021

The sheer idiocy of doog-dom never fails to surprise me. Like what kind of simple minded 3rd grader legitimately believes that the big impediment to the team is morris / johndon and once Jimmy's free from their shackles he can hire a real coordinator and start booking annual flights to CFP.

My 2yo niece only says a handful of words yet still makes more logical sense than these fucktards. Of which Jordy Reffett just finished signing his scorecard and sitting on a comfortable clubhouse lead

Morris and Donovan are the clear shackles keeping this team from being a 7-8 win team. Don't twist, because 7-8 wins is still an abomination given the talent level on this team, and it's only going to get worse from here.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club

The sheer idiocy of doog-dom never fails to surprise me. Like what kind of simple minded 3rd grader legitimately believes that the big impediment to the team is morris / johndon and once Jimmy's free from their shackles he can hire a real coordinator and start booking annual flights to CFP.

My 2yo niece only says a handful of words yet still makes more logical sense than these fucktards. Of which Jordy Reffett just finished signing his scorecard and sitting on a comfortable clubhouse lead

Morris and Donovan are the clear shackles keeping this team from being a 7-8 win team. Don't twist, because 7-8 wins is still an abomination given the talent level on this team, and it's only going to get worse from here.
    I fear this to be true
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,908 Standard Supporter

I fear this to be true
    Are the first three chapters of Bow Down to Wokeness written yet?
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

To his credit, I don't really see a lot of the Browning pants shitting that used to give us ulcers. Instead, Morris is just really fucking bad. Not even five yard slants are automatic with him.

Which is too bad becsuse the offense looked marginally better. The line actually hurt people. The receivers got open. But Morris flat out sucks.
    He had a couple of horrific, pants shitting moments earlier in the game. I think it was before the first FG, in the red zone, where he bailed out of a perfect pocket. Then, with nobody even pursuing him, raced full speed for the sideline leaving only one potential receiver in play with at least 3 Furd defenders surrounding him. That was pants shitting Morris style rather than Browning style.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,458 Swaye's Wigwam
    I watched the game with my dad and he asked how it's possible that O'Brian is worse Morris no less than 10 times.

Spencer Rattler got sat anyone can
  • Tripper_JohnsonTripper_Johnson Member Posts: 200
    Let’s not act like he was even average the last five minutes. They threw two passes on the last drive. First play was the out and the last play was the TD. TD pass was a wide open throw. He’s trash.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,186

Let’s not act like he was even average the last five minutes. They threw two passes on the last drive. First play was the out and the last play was the TD. TD pass was a wide open throw. He’s trash.

Coming from you I believe it. . .
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

I watched the game with my dad and he asked how it's possible that O'Brian is worse Morris no less than 10 times.

Spencer Rattler got sat anyone can

O' Brien deserves at least one series in a meaningful game.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Uhhhhhhh no one here even remotely thinks this HTH
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,605 Founders Club
    He was a good gayme manager last year.

This year he sucks. A good coaching staff could get more out of him.