Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sincere Question: How excited are you for the Stanford game?

13»

Comments

• AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,710
    edited October 2021
    Somewhat Excited
    This is going to be a pretty thorough beatdown. The Huskees are so bad I usually am excited to see how big the loss is.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Very excited

Depends, who is Stanford playing?

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,759 Swaye's Wigwam
    I forgot there’s a game this weekend.

I’m more pumped up for the UMHB game next Saturday. Will be for the conference championship. We’ve got tickets… because I’m a badass.

(Not really, they are $10 a pop)
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam
    Meh
    Houhusky said:

Halloween party on Saturday...

Get drunk watching the neighborhood moms trying to relive their glory days by wearing the corsets and roleplay lingerie that is for some reason socially acceptable to wear in public on a silly children's holiday or watch UW lose to Stanford?

There is something about themes and costumes that does something to women.

#metoo

College reunion-slash-Halloween party in my shop tonight. I'll have the gayme on the TV muted. Might peek up every once in a while until I'm too drunk to see straight from across the room (which probably rules out the whole thing, but we'll see).
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,950 Founders Club
    Very excited
    I bet the farm on The Farm -2.5

#winning

• El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,170 Swaye's Wigwam
    Very excited
    totally stoked to watch Shaw hit Jon Don over the head with a can of peaches and go in dry on Lake
    ((((Adebisi from OZ style))))
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club
    edited October 2021
    Meh

As of 9:20am, a whopping 83% say they're either "Meh" about the game or don't plan to watch.

People lie to pollsters all the time

This bored has the last REAL fans left
    Another case of ballot harvesting?
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club
    Meh
    9:30pm kickoff here in God’s country. If I get through the first half, I’ll call that good.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Not going to watch; don't really care.

First game I’m leaving Arlington to watch since Michigan. Gonna get shitty and make fun of OUR DWAGS at a buddies house. It’s really all you can do at this point. My soul died 9/4 but the heart, for some reason, keeps pumping!

LEAVEing Arlington is good, no matter the reason.
    LOL. I like my home town but that is fair.
    Trust me, brother, if I could LEAVE FLEE Index, I would. It's a shithole.
    i will be heading to your town tomorrow. never been. looking forward to it.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Not going to watch; don't really care.
    hopefully the locals are more friendly and welcoming than those folks up in darrington.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,359 Swaye's Wigwam
    Very excited
    Canadawg said:

It's also possible Shaw gives Lake a pitty win in a year that doesn't matter so he can continue to dominate him in future years

Damn you Shaw...
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam
    Meh
    WiFi in the shop kept cutting out, so I watched exactly two things in the first half: Otton fumbling and a preview for a halftime show segment about Oregon somehow going to the playoffs with two losses? The fuck was that about?

Moved inside and started watching the game in earnest in the 4th quarter. Was so drunk by then I don't remember a single play.

Fight the fuck on!