Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coug coach Brain microwaved by facebook

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2021
    Weirdest thing:

I know 6 people who died within days of vaccination.

I know 2 people who died "from" Covid and both were obese with several co-morbidities. I do not know if either were vaccinated, but I believe both were, as their family members were vaxxed.

I wonder how common these numbers are.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

There are still people that believe the world will vaccinate its way out of this. Absolute MSM gobbling idiots. We’re far removed from the original Wuhan. The vaccine is now worthless against delta.

Yes, yes your symptoms are lessened BidenBros and you probably won’t be admitted. But you were told get the vaccine and your FREEDOMS are back. But those GD unvaxxed are the problem!

No idiots your viral load as fully vaxxed is the same as an unvaxxed person. You carry and spread just as easily. Mandate all you want, nothing is changing. It’s here to stay.

Sorry Morons, those are the facts. Oh the 99% of hospital’s admissions were unvaxxed was a LIE. They never had the data to prove it because it wasn’t being tracked. You were LIED to, again.

Compelling case, doctor.
    Mello, am I suppose to respond to a coward like you or just down vote your dumbass? The doctors I read, the ones that have done studies and successfully treated people with the Vid are not called Don Lemon and Fredo. Stay uninformed and ignorant Mello, it suits you.
    Your argument is not only old and tired but 100 % fucking wrong.

You hold onto one talking point that has a kernel of truth to it.

The only good thing to come from non-vaxers is that MANY MANY MANY more of them die than VAXERS.

So, GOD, is killing the idiots to improve the human race. I have no problem with that.

All is good. Keep up the spastic beliefs (until of course, you fucking die early).
    You have no idea what your talking about loser. STFD. I’ve had the vaxx bitch.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

There are still people that believe the world will vaccinate its way out of this. Absolute MSM gobbling idiots. We’re far removed from the original Wuhan. The vaccine is now worthless against delta.

Yes, yes your symptoms are lessened BidenBros and you probably won’t be admitted. But you were told get the vaccine and your FREEDOMS are back. But those GD unvaxxed are the problem!

No idiots your viral load as fully vaxxed is the same as an unvaxxed person. You carry and spread just as easily. Mandate all you want, nothing is changing. It’s here to stay.

Sorry Morons, those are the facts. Oh the 99% of hospital’s admissions were unvaxxed was a LIE. They never had the data to prove it because it wasn’t being tracked. You were LIED to, again.

Compelling case, doctor.
    Mello, am I suppose to respond to a coward like you or just down vote your dumbass? The doctors I read, the ones that have done studies and successfully treated people with the Vid are not called Don Lemon and Fredo. Stay uninformed and ignorant Mello, it suits you.

The only good thing to come from non-vaxers is that MANY MANY MANY more of them die than VAXERS.

So, GOD, is killing the idiots to improve the human race. I have no problem with that.

All is good. Keep up the spastic beliefs (until of course, you fucking die early).
    It needs to mentioned here:

Fuck off.

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,824
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Compelling case, doctor.

A science denier's biggest tell is reliance on a fake diety who supposedly loves everyone but kills those that don't agree. Almost...like a terrorist?
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Compelling case, doctor.

All is good. Keep up the spastic beliefs (until of course, you fucking die early). </blockquote

Keep that Fauci candle lit, Princess.
  • Options
    UC Davis did a viral load study of vaxxed and unvaxxed. Loads were similar. In symptomatic and asymptomatic. Surprised libs have not heard of it. Who we kidding.

Of course 41% of DIMS believe that 50% of unvaxxed end up hospitalized.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    The vax seems to give you the Vid.
  • Options
    hardhat said:
    All vaxxed no doubt.

SCIENCE!
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Compelling case, doctor.

Is MANY MANY MANY statistically significant? I'm not sure if you could impress me more, but you do sound smart.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:
    All my friends with liberal arts degrees tell me to.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Compelling case, doctor.

70% of the people who died of it in Sweden were vaccinated genius.

Someone's lying, and Fauci, Dimocrats, big pharm, and the American MSM have been lying since March of 2020
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Compelling case, doctor.

Eugenics supporter heard from.
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Compelling case, doctor.

Sit down and STFU moron. BTW, I’m vaxxed, Little Boy.
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Compelling case, doctor.

Sit down and STFU moron. BTW, I’m vaxxed, idiot.