Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    He still has a big dick according to @MikeDamone
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

@dflea
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,102
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    FireCohen said:

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,875
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

If u didnt c it, c it. And to Easons Dad...pound that up your ass. Im sure you witnessed it on tv so prolly not as painful. Btw, my buddy fucked your wife and came in her ass. Waiting for a perfect opportunity to tell you. Go Bulldawgs

My nomination for message bored genius POTD
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You know Petermans in his office laughing
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Lulz. Looking up what I typed for draft day...

I'd like to offer congratulations to Chris Petersen!

You had a QB drafted!

We knew you could do it!

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    So is it ok to finally put Eason and Hunter Bryant into the overhyped bin of mediocres anointed in high school as "Big Dick" (tm) saviors by the same usual teen cum guzzlers?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited October 2021
    Houhusky said:

So is it ok to finally put Eason and Hunter Bryant into the overhyped bin of mediocres anointed in high school as "Big Dick" (tm) saviors by the same usual teen cum guzzlers?

Bryant gets a pretty good asterisk based on injury. I don't think the TBS'ers were wrong on him.

Eason is who Pup thought he was.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Houhusky said:

Bryant gets a pretty asterisk based on injury. I don't think the TBS'ers were wrong on him.

Bryant was a monster when he was healthy
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    dnc said:

Houhusky said:

Bryant gets a pretty good asterisk based on injury. I don't think the TBS'ers were wrong on him.

Bryant was an an ok TE that sat out the bowl game and left early so he could go undrafted.

He was an undersized, below average athleticism TE, with a poor vertical, below average hands, and mediocre route running. He tested into the bottom 25% in the majority of athletic tests other than bench. He only played in 26 games, and had a pathetic 5 career TDs.

He was a try hard that did fine with what he was dealt in college. He wasn't some super TE like the TBSers always affirmed, they were fucking comparing him to Evan Engram for fucks sake.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Houhusky said:

dnc said:

Houhusky said:

Bryant was an an ok TE that sat out the bowl game and left early so he could go undrafted.

He was an undersized, below average athleticism TE, with a poor vertical, below average hands, and mediocre route running. He tested into the bottom 25% in the majority of athletic tests other than bench. He only played in 26 games, and had a pathetic 5 career TDs.

He was a try hard that did fine with what he was dealt in college. He wasn't some super TE like the TBSers always affirmed, they were fucking comparing him to Evan Engram for fucks sake.
    The injuries sapped his athleticism.

He looked like a completely different athlete early in his career before he got hurt.

It's fine to not like the guy, he definitely didn't live up to expectations. But let's not pretend like that was always going to be the case.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,997
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AAANNNND, he's now with the Seahawks
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

If u didnt c it, c it. And to Easons Dad...pound that up your ass. Im sure you witnessed it on tv so prolly not as painful. Btw, my buddy fucked your wife and came in her ass. Waiting for a perfect opportunity to tell you. Go Bulldawgs

My nomination for message bored genius POTD
    I thought everyone remember that one from Eason's rookie season at Georgia.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Hunter was looking real nice before the injuries. Dude had draftable film, but his medical was horrible.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So pass on jones, king, via, baker, Murphy but then bring in the big dick gunslinger… ok Pete.