Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cuog Couch Sale

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    no_uh said:

Comparing vaccines is apples and oranges. Some resulted in near or complete eradication. Not to mention you can still get exemptions for all these other vaccines. As a side note, I hate how the vax army has me sounding like an anti-vaxxer. Location superiority guy alert, but I'm glad I live in a place that isn't going to mandate my 5 yo be vaxxed when it's more likely she'll be killed by airplane falling out of the sky.

People are vaccinated for the greater good of public health. Not because their own child might not get hit by an airplane.

Which states are mandating 5 year olds be vaccinated against Covid? I haven’t heard about this.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

no_uh said:

Comparing vaccines is apples and oranges. Some resulted in near or complete eradication. Not to mention you can still get exemptions for all these other vaccines. As a side note, I hate how the vax army has me sounding like an anti-vaxxer. Location superiority guy alert, but I'm glad I live in a place that isn't going to mandate my 5 yo be vaxxed when it's more likely she'll be killed by airplane falling out of the sky.

People are vaccinated for the greater good of public health. Not because their own child might not get hit by an airplane.

Which states are mandating 5 year olds be vaccinated against Covid? I haven’t heard about this.
    California. Google not working for you?

no_uh said:

California. Go fuck yourself.
    😂👌
    hardhat said:

no_uh said:

That’s a strange way to answer a question from someone looking for information. Not as strange as “go fuck yourself” but still.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

animate said:

Kyrie Irving is taking a stand just like Kaep

you know what's the funny thing?

role reversal.

conservatives are applauding Kyrie ... eviscerated Kaep.

agendas and perspective.

plus! Kaep is half white too!
    Yep. The talking heads supported Kaep and say Irving is wrong

As a liberal I support both of them

Live and let live. My body my choice
    I support both of them and the WSU coach. They just have to live with the consequences. Just like the rest of us.
    Quite honestly I don't disagree

Having a choice isn't a pass from consequences

hardhat said:

no_uh said:

That’s a strange way to answer a question from someone looking for information. Not as strange as “go fuck yourself” but still.

That's the kind of answer a Duck fan would type.

no_uh said:

"The greater good of public health."

😂👌

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2021

animate said:

role reversal.

agendas and perspective.

I support both of them and the WSU coach. They just have to live with the consequences. Just like the rest of us.
    Your team is very upset about Kaeps consequences.

animate said:

role reversal.

agendas and perspective.

You’re team is very upset about Kaeps consequences.
    Your*

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

animate said:

role reversal.

agendas and perspective.

Your*

"I haven't heard about vaccine mandates"
    "I have no idea what you're talking about"

You sound smart.

no_uh said:

Most people can’t out what’s best for them related to their health, let alone for people they don’t know. Who decides what’s “good for public health” and what authority do they have to force their views on individuals?

I’m excited for the governors to tell the fat fucks what they can and can’t eat…..for the benefit of the health system.
    You may be new around here but we’ve been electing officials to make these choices since the birth of the country. That’s what representation is.

If you want to benefit from living in this country there are rules you have to follow. That’s never not been the case.

Don’t forget to wear your seatbelt.
    hardhat said:

animate said:

role reversal.

agendas and perspective.

Your*

"I haven't heard about vaccine mandates"
    "I have no idea what you're talking about"

You sound smart.
    His post didn’t make any sense or at least I didn’t understand it.

Carry on raging, brother.

no_uh said:

Most people can’t out what’s best for them related to their health, let alone for people they don’t know. Who decides what’s “good for public health” and what authority do they have to force their views on individuals?

I’m excited for the governors to tell the fat fucks what they can and can’t eat…..for the benefit of the health system.
    You may be new around here but we’ve been electing officials to make these choices since the birth of the country. That’s what representation is.

If you want to benefit from living in this country there are rules you have to follow. That’s never not been the case.

Don’t forget to wear your seatbelt.
    Are there rules? I haven't heard about those.