Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Grim milestone:BidenBros edition

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
https://katu.com/news/local/portland-passes-grim-milestone-of-1000-shootings-in-2021

Good job retard. Supporting and voting for polices that have lead to more black people killed than ever. In a city where unarmed black men (or black me in general) was rare to begin with. This is on you.

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

https://katu.com/news/local/portland-passes-grim-milestone-of-1000-shootings-in-2021

Good job retard. Supporting and voting for polices that have lead to more black people killed than ever. In a city where unarmed black men (or black me in general) was rare to begin with. This is on you.

Black lives don't matter to leftards, be they black or white. Virtue signaling is paramount to a leftard. Mayor Ted disbanded the Gang Enforcement division of the Portland Police early in the BLM/antifa riots because they were enforcing the law against black gang members and then guess what happened?
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Portland sadly had gone to hell since I was there 10 years ago
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    There’s no reason to spend time in downtown PDX. None. If you do, gotta keep your head on a swivel.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I was in Downtown Portland in September. Tons of bums, graffiti, and all these dumb yuppies sitting outside eating pretending to be oblivious. Cleaning it up is inhumane and white supremacy somehow I'm sure.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2021

Black lives don't matter to leftards, be they black or white. Virtue signaling is paramount to a leftard. Mayor Ted disbanded the Gang Enforcement division of the Portland Police early in the BLM/antifa riots because they were enforcing the law against black gang members and then guess what happened?
    This is because Leftards are spineless, feminized weaklings who don't believe in individual rights and freedoms, and sure as hell would never fight to protect them. Weenies always sneak-attack and form mobs. Catch them alone or in a small group and they'll run home to mommy like the sniveling, squealing rats they are.

P.S. They want Big Brother because they need Big Brother.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

This is because Leftards are spineless, feminized weaklings who don't believe in individual rights and freedoms, and sure as hell would never fight to protect them. Weenies always sneak-attack and form mobs. Catch them alone or in a small group and they'll run home to mommy like the sniveling, squealing rats they are.

I love how they've elevated their weakness and lack of will to do anything constructive about crime and homelessness into a virtue.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Spot on. They also love to praise Iran, China, and Venezuela and trash el Estados Unidos