Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Harvard: Natural Immunity 27x Greater

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
https://fee.org/articles/harvard-epidemiologist-says-the-case-for-covid-vaccine-passports-was-just-demolished/

“Prior COVID disease (many working class) provides better immunity than vaccines (many professionals), so vaccine mandates are not only scientific nonsense, they are also discriminatory and unethical,” Kulldorff, a biostatistician and epidemiologist, observed on Twitter.

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2021
    Paging Dr. FrAUdCI.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

My mother in law was over yesterday pestering my wife about getting a vaccine. My wife cited the Israeli study on her own as a reason not to. Got erect.

Did you give your wife the jab later?
    Was going to but instead went golfing, got drunk and forgot about it.
    Forgot about giving her the 'jab' or forgot TO give her the jab?

Because the Throbber has done both.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,714
    edited October 2021
    https://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2021/10/a-comparison-of-official-government-reports-suggest-the-fully-vaccinated-are-developing-acquired-immunodeficiency-syndrome-much-faster-than-anticipated-2678010.html

Get the Jab lose all imunity? Maybe!

"Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid -19 cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-79 year olds have lost 44% of their immune system capability. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 3.8% and 9.1%).

If this continues then 30-59 year olds will have zero Covid/viral defence (and perhaps a form of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) by Christmas and all double vaccinated people over 30 will have completely lost the part of their immune system that tackles Covid-19 by January next year."
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Seems like the doc who had a vid poasted her was nails on acquired immunodeficiency and the jab.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,814
    Sledog said:

https://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2021/10/a-comparison-of-official-government-reports-suggest-the-fully-vaccinated-are-developing-acquired-immunodeficiency-syndrome-much-faster-than-anticipated-2678010.html

"Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid -19 cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-79 year olds have lost 44% of their immune system capability. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 3.8% and 9.1%).

If this continues then 30-59 year olds will have zero Covid/viral defence (and perhaps a form of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) by Christmas and all double vaccinated people over 30 will have completely lost the part of their immune system that tackles Covid-19 by January next year."

That's some scary shit, man.

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,347
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Bob_C said:

My mother in law was over yesterday pestering my wife about getting a vaccine. My wife cited the Israeli study on her own as a reason not to. Got erect.

So your wife already got covid? If so, yeah less reason to get vaccine for sure, bit those antibodies do eventually go away, so get them tested.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Goduckies said:

Bob_C said:

So your wife already got covid? If so, yeah less reason to get vaccine for sure, bit those antibodies do eventually go away, so get them tested.
    Anti bodies go away when you are vaccinated as well
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,347
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Goduckies said:

Bob_C said:

Anti bodies go away when you are vaccinated as well
    Yup that's why they are recommending boosters, especially for Pfizer. As mine clearly tailed off as I got the vid lol
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,899
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

Bob_C said:

She had it like a month ago. She was fine with no vaccine. No credible evidence exists that vaccines last longer or work better/same as natural immunity.

Even if there was, wouldn’t the appropriate plan be to get vaccinated only once natural immunity wears off? So you have more total length of immunity.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

Bob_C said:

I thought there was no answer to how long antibodies from natural immunity last, and that the vast majority who recovered from COVID are still truckin'?

Also, your body's immune system response is not only measured by antibodies. T-cell response is not being tracked and those can remain long after antibodies fall below detectable levels.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bob_C said:

The same Israeli study that concluded natural immunity plus vaccine is safest of all, as has every reputable investigator.

When did you last/ever confirm she has antibodies?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2021
    pawz said:

Sledog said:

Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome?

That's literally AIDS.