Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tonight was perfect.

Last year I got laughed of this board for saying Cincinnati would beat UW by 14. Well, the board was correct I was wrong. It would be 28. Mea Culpa.

Sure perfection tonight. A team without an identity trying to honor a team that was wearing a uniform that did not resemble in any way the team it was trying to identify with. Led by Head coach whose team doesn’t have an defensive or offensive identity. A team that has a bad strength and conditioning coach, whose head coach can’t recruit and hired an offensive coordinator that has consistently demonstrated he is incapable of scoring points even with a generational talent” Mr Barkley” and was fired. The team that has a quarterback that should be in the MAC or Patriot league and is simply not a PAC 12 quarter back. I wish him luck. But most of all. Led by an AD that can’t build a winner and now blames the fans for being too hard on the team. Ask Saban how the boards treated him after Louisiana Monroe ….. She is a walking participation trophy. Every organization the culture starts at the top. I would take Hedges over this clown. At least she tried. Until we have an new AD nothing will change. And the new AD has to be willing to confront the regents and the rest of upper campussy’s. Not this coach not this AD. Clown show. Mediocre people don’t get along with high achievers, high achievers don’t get along with mediocre people. Jimmy and the AD see eye to eye and is on the same page as his new Offensive coordinator. Pretty soon the kids they bring in will be softer , less talented and care less than the ones we saw today. Smiling and laughing after a loss. Yeah AD I saw it and I meant it. Gonna blame me ? Oh wait you already did. Handing out a participation trophy to the team Monday? Just another over promoted moron that accepts Malcolm in the middle. Tough break dawg fans. Those uniforms tonight represented everything wrong. Everything with wrong with AD this Coach and this program.

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Perfectly said …

Thank you for your service
  • Geevis_and_ButtheadGeevis_and_Butthead Member Posts: 992
    edited October 2021
    Clevdawg said:

Led by Head coach whose team doesn’t have an defensive or offensive identity. A team that has a bad strength and conditioning coach, whose head coach can’t recruit and hired an offensive coordinator that has consistently demonstrated he is incapable of scoring points even with a generational talent” Mr Barkley” and was fired. The team that has a quarterback that should be in the MAC or Patriot league and is simply not a PAC 12 quarter back. I wish him luck. But most of all. Led by an AD that can’t build a winner and now blames the fans for being too hard on the team ...

But no complaints about Bob Gregory's promotion?

Interesting
  • ClevdawgClevdawg Member Posts: 118
    Nick Holt’s twin and son of Kent Baer. Enough shade for you?
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,733
    Start with getting the dog decal off the fucking helmet!
  • ClevdawgClevdawg Member Posts: 118
    It was infuriating. Exactly, I had a co-worker from the east coast ask me when did UW ever have a “pet” on the helmet. I responded never. That is a failure of it just Branding but looked ridiculous.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    Let’s honor the 91 team by wearing a helmet they never did. Also let’s lose to UCLA at home reminding them they should have been repeating that year but choked.

Mission accomplished.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,795
    Clevdawg said:

It was infuriating. Exactly, I had a co-worker from the east coast ask me when did UW ever have a “pet” on the helmet. I responded never. That is a failure of it just Branding but looked ridiculous.

Who the fuck cares about the helmet decal if they’re 6-0. Having said that, when did the 91 team wear those? How is something completely different a throw back? Fail there too