Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

sark

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,664 Swaye's Wigwam
1 total offensive yard in the 4th quarter

Jimmy honestly might be a better coach

Comments

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,103
    Obligatory Texas is BACK (and wants the SEC)!
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,150
    The patron shots will be in abundance tonight
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,867
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter
    phineas said:

They showed a good effort and they fought hard. Very proud moment, just came up a bit short.

PGOS not aware of the emotions on the field.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2021

They just had such an incredible sequence

Leading 24-16 going into the 4th. Texas ended up down one 25-24 with the ball on their own 43, 2 and 1.

On second down, quick out like we used to see to Mickens, hit for no gain

On third down, slow developing hand off out of shotgun, hit for a 3 yard loss.

On 4th down, instead of punting and attempting to get the ball back, go for it and QB gets sacked, turnover on downs.

Then Kwat plays the classic soft 2 high safety look, gets gashed for a 30 yard run. Then Texas had to let OK state score just get the ball back, now down 8 with 2 minutes. Incredible. Literally a sark UW time capsule.

Sark sucked. But he was more of a get his ass kicked start to finish than a lose from ahead coach but maybe I am forgetting. I remember the Apple cup debacle.

Most of the losses were just getting trucked for 60 minutes if I remember.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,150

Leading 24-16 going into the 4th. Texas ended up down one 25-24 with the ball on their own 43, 2 and 1.

On 4th down, instead of punting and attempting to get the ball back, go for it and QB gets sacked, turnover on downs.

Then Kwat plays the classic soft 2 high safety look, gets gashed for a 30 yard run. Then Texas had to let OK state score just get the ball back, now down 8 with 2 minutes. Incredible. Literally a sark UW time capsule.

Sark sucked. But he was more of a get his ass kicked start to finish than a lose from behind coach but maybe I am forgetting. I remember the Apple cup debacle.

I remember a few games where we pissed away leads in the second half. There was an ASU game that was especially bad
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

Sark sucked. But he was more of a get his ass kicked start to finish than a lose from behind coach but maybe I am forgetting. I remember the Apple cup debacle.

I remember a few games where we pissed away leads in the second half. There was an ASU game that was especially bad
    https://youtu.be/omhoUYoSDlM

You're welcome, faggot
    Instant sark classic. Bad clock management. Bad decisions. Holt sideline Infraction. But I never remember a big lead other than the Apple cup that he blew.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,867
    edited October 2021

https://youtu.be/omhoUYoSDlM

You're welcome, faggot
    Instant sark classic. Bad clock management. Bad decisions. Holt sideline Infraction. But I never remember a big lead other than the Apple cup that he blew.
    I've truly never seen a team get beat on a hail Mary when the defense didn't play prevent.

There are actually two guys wide open in the end zone