Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Friday Night Cal Loss Discussion

124»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The saddest part of this is that haie is somewhat correct about Eugene/Springfield, but he apparently hasn't visited Seattle in the past several years.

He can be completely correct about Eugene and Springfield that still doesn't mean it's not pathetic to be talking about academics and Springfield just because your football team sucks.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    As if Eugene has ever claimed Springfield. That’s like Seattle claiming Renton.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,429
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Yes I’m the hothead. Explains why you’re posting on the Duck board as your team is losing yet another game.

Get ready for it, haie is really going to start trashing Oregon after tonight.

Guy is flat weird AF.
    Weird >>>>> white trash, poor, and in Oregon.
    Seattle’s entire identity was built around smackhead guitarists dressed in their grandmothers clothes and I guess that car wash with the elephant sign.

I guess I didn't go to school in REAL Seattle then. My bad.

What's Eugene known for again?
    The best college football program in the western United States and Nike, I guess.

But who am I to argue with the state that gave America both Rainier and Olympia beer.

UO and Eugene isn't known for Nike.
    No, of course not.

Also it’s aren’t*

Did you graduate from U of O?

I was speaking about U0 and Eugene in the singular tense. Because they are the same.

Sounds like you went to PCC.

WSU Vancouver Campus
    UW Seattle campus class of 2010. With honors. Trying to get retired here in the next couple years. Not everyone went poor because of the pandemic.

Smart enough not to have to get an MBA to cut it in Seattle. *Faggy Beavlet wink*

You know I own you Benny. Undergrad at Beavlet is beyond poverty. You wish you could get into WSU Vancouver. I'm sure Harv gives you some dick once in awhile when you beg him for it though.

Same with Toilet and Boblett (assume you quooks are just on welfare, no offense).

Yeah bro I don't get to Seattle, EVER.

And I live in BG 😆👍

You guys needs to put your brain cells together and put together a better effort here.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,338
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

As if Eugene has ever claimed Springfield. That’s like Seattle claiming Renton.

You mean Springtucky