Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kevin Carroll- Special Advisor to the Head Coach

How much are we? paying this guy and how does he contribute to getting WINS?

https://gohuskies.com/sports/football/roster/staff/kevin-carroll/139

Kevin is a globally recognized leader in advancing purpose + community social innovation efforts for the public sector and private sector. Kevin has dedicated his life to advancing sport and play as vehicles for social change. He is an ongoing advisor and active supporter for many global social innovation organizations. Kevin was named by SUCCESS magazine as one of 19 "SEERS – changing the world!"

Kevin served in the United States Air Force for ten years as a language interpreter and translator. He has worked at the professional, collegiate and high school sports levels as an athletic trainer and sport performance coach. While at Nike, he was instrumental in helping the entire organization elevate team dynamics and creative collaboration. Since leaving Nike in 2004, He has helped turn creative ideas into reality for organizations such as Nike, Starbucks, Walt Disney, adidas, the National Basketball Association and many others. Kevin is the author of four highly successful books published by ESPN, Disney Press, McGraw-Hill and A Kids Book About.

Kevin holds a MS in Health Education from St. Joseph's University, a BA in Speech Communication with a minor in Physical Education from Angelo State University, an Associates Degree in Interpreting and Translating from the Community College of the Air Force and a Specialization in Foundations of Positive Psychology via Coursera/The University of Pennsylvania.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

How much are we? paying this guy and how does he contribute to getting WINS?

https://gohuskies.com/sports/football/roster/staff/kevin-carroll/139

Kevin is a globally recognized leader in advancing purpose + community social innovation efforts for the public sector and private sector. Kevin has dedicated his life to advancing sport and play as vehicles for social change. He is an ongoing advisor and active supporter for many global social innovation organizations. Kevin was named by SUCCESS magazine as one of 19 "SEERS – changing the world!"

Kevin served in the United States Air Force for ten years as a language interpreter and translator. He has worked at the professional, collegiate and high school sports levels as an athletic trainer and sport performance coach. While at Nike, he was instrumental in helping the entire organization elevate team dynamics and creative collaboration. Since leaving Nike in 2004, He has helped turn creative ideas into reality for organizations such as Nike, Starbucks, Walt Disney, adidas, the National Basketball Association and many others. Kevin is the author of four highly successful books published by ESPN, Disney Press, McGraw-Hill and A Kids Book About.

Kevin holds a MS in Health Education from St. Joseph's University, a BA in Speech Communication with a minor in Physical Education from Angelo State University, an Associates Degree in Interpreting and Translating from the Community College of the Air Force and a Specialization in Foundations of Positive Psychology via Coursera/The University of Pennsylvania.

Too much

Not enough
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Jimmy’s fluffer?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If this was an AD position supporting all programs then that makes sense

Football only?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looks like a response to the players requests last year during peak covid

Whatever. It's not going to stop any winning. It's a university. It's what they do
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Whatever. It's not going to stop any winning. It's a university. It's what they do

Every college football team hires a life coach?

OTOH, CJ Wallace told me that Willingham brought in the author of The Secret. If they believed in winning, it would happen, so the message went.
    That’s the type of shit people who believe words > actions do
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam

Every college football team hires a life coach?

OTOH, CJ Wallace told me that Willingham brought in the author of The Secret. If they believed in winning, it would happen, so the message went.
    Innovative then

Winning is the only thing that matters

I follow Nick Saban on twitter and people eat up all the motivational bullshit
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club
    Also... I might have that detail wrong. They definitely watched The Secret, but I might be wrong about the author coming in.
  • Options
  • Options

But still

Shouldn't you be off somewhere undermining society?
    Nothing's change with me
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

FTG hire JT and a decent offensive coordinator
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I have seen this guy speak…. my former employer brought them in. Engaging and very good for a corporate environment

WTF he’s doing for UW is baffling to me.