Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Will Anderson’s message to Alabama teammates not ‘taken seriously’

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,839
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2021
    “I don’t think it was taken seriously,” he said. “As you can see, after the Florida game -- which was a close game -- we end up losing this game. So, I mean, I think together as a team we really just have to focus. I think that’s the biggest thing. I just feel there’s really nothing the other teams are doing. It’s just us.

Bama needs to FOCUS dammit!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club
    Alabama is one drive away from being 6-0
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

“I don’t think it was taken seriously,” he said. “As you can see, after the Florida game -- which was a close game -- we end up losing this game. So, I mean, I think together as a team we really just have to focus. I think that’s the biggest thing. I just feel there’s really nothing the other teams are doing. It’s just us.

Bama needs to FOCUS dammit!
    They did focus better when it was clear aTm was giving them a game, so mission accomplished there.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

They are also a two point conversion away from an OT game vs Florida. They are still great, but this isn’t a top Alabama team.

I like that Alabama, Ohio State, and especially Clemson are beatable this year. It’s about time.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club

They are also a two point conversion away from an OT game vs Florida. They are still great, but this isn’t a top Alabama team.

I like that Alabama, Ohio State, and especially Clemson are beatable this year. It’s about time.
    You probably know this but in case you don't: I was doing the Jimmy joke
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

You probably know this but in case you don't: I was doing the Jimmy joke
    @sarktastic
    @sarkasm