Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How to Wash a Cat...

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    Was amusing. If anyone has a cat on this forum, please jump in a lake of kerosene with a torch inserted in your ass.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited March 2014
    Swaye said:

Was amusing. If anyone has a cat on this forum, please jump in a lake of kerosene with a torch inserted in your ass.

Why disagree with cats? They're a little less American than dogs, but still as common as apple pie.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Swaye said:

I've got a pet bobcat, does that count?

Swaye said:

I've got a pet bobcat, does that count?
    It counts, but not as much as a pet lynx.
    Anything that can kill you does not count. That's a mans animal.

Swaye said:

Why disagree with cats? They're a little less American than dogs, but still as common as apple pie.
    I really thought I knew you. Fuck.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

There is no worse kind of person than those that take being a 'dog person' or 'cat person' seriously. Get some real friends, you fucking loosers.

I'm an abundance person
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,399 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

cats > dogs, for the most part. fuck off

There is no worse kind of person than those that take being a 'dog person' or 'cat person' seriously. Get some real friends, you fucking loosers.

Oh I don't care if you have a dog or a cat. But if you have a cat you are most likely gay.
    Swaye said:

Oh I don't care if you have a dog or a cat. But if you have a cat you are most likely gay.
    lol. I guess this means about 78.9 percent of people are gay.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    Swaye said:

Derek said, "No personal attacks!" You just offended Boobs and his entire Peanut Gallery!

I don't have a dog or a cat.

NOGAF

I don't have a dog or a cat, but what is the issue with cats? Most of them don't need constant care and affection like a pooch does. You just leave out some food and water and the cat does his thing outside all day. I like dogs when they aren't mine. They are a pain in the ass to care for.

I like my own dogs but hate other people's dogs too. Also, cats are not pussies like some dogs are. They don't need constant attention, like you said. They can hunt their own food. They take care of mouse issues. They provide entertainment. It's always fun to walk into your place and see a cat with glowing eyes glaring at you from behind the sofa, or ambushing you in the hallway then scurrying off.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,399 Swaye's Wigwam
    Cats are independent. Dogs are very dependent. They are both cool, but some dog breeds are annoying as fuck.
    Dogs aren't annoying if you understand that they lack thumbs.

Cats are independent. Dogs are very dependent. They are both cool, but some dog breeds are annoying as fuck.

Chihuahuas are the worst.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,507 Founders Club
    edited March 2014
    d2d said:

Dogs aren't annoying if you understand that they lack thumbs.

disagree. Dogs under 15 lbs. are annoying as hell. I want to kick them.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,507 Founders Club

I don't have a dog or a cat, but what is the issue with cats? Most of them don't need constant care and affection like a pooch does. You just leave out some food and water and the cat does his thing outside all day. I like dogs when they aren't mine. They are a pain in the ass to care for.

This. I've owned or lived with several of both and cats are way less maintenance. You never have to walk them, and the litter box beats picking up dogshit.

Dogs are definitely more fun in a social sense but they take a ton of work.