Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

from Jack Posobiec

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,037
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
"It is not morally acceptable for Christians to take any medicine where production used aborted fetus tissue"

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854

"It is not morally acceptable for Christians to take any medicine where production used aborted fetus tissue"

The good Lord will be the ultimate judge of that. There are strong ethical arguments on either side.

That doesn't mean the Throbber is pro- abortion. That would not be my first alternative. Don't twist. It does mean the Throbber is 'my body, my choice' on an individual basis.

And as a dude, it's really not going to ever go beyond a philosophical debate any way. Pragmatically the woman's choice far outweighs the man's opinion.

Papa don't preach, you know.

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,505
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The good Lord will be the ultimate judge of that. There are strong ethical arguments on either side.

That doesn't mean the Throbber is pro- abortion. That would not be my first alternative. Don't twist. It does mean the Throbber is 'my body, my choice' on an individual basis.

And as a dude, it's really not going to ever go beyond a philosophical debate any way. Pragmatically the woman's choice far outweighs the man's opinion.

I don't think the issue has anything to do with choice and I hope this is not spun into a debate about whether or not abortion is okay. The issue for me is it's a sacrificed human life. Choice or not is not the primary issue that disgusts me when it comes to what's been revealed about how Pfizer developed their shot.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854

I don't think the issue has anything to do with choice and I hope this is not spun into a debate about whether or not abortion is okay. The issue for me is it's a sacrificed human life. Choice or not is not the primary issue that disgusts me when it comes to what's been revealed about how Pfizer developed their shot.
    The fact they didn't disclose 'how' they developed the shot is disconcerting.

Whether that was rat fetus, monkey fetus, whatever fetus -it would be nice to know how they got from there to here. And if that includes stuff like gain of function experimentation, fuck that - you best 'splain yourself, Pfizer.

Oh, and fuck Scott Gottlieb with an AID's infected rusty cheese grater.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,156
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

God's fascist

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,349
    Swaye's Wigwam

H is Satan's retard

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,926
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes