Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More Americans died of COVID this year than all of 2020

124»

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Joey’s version of Shutting Down a Virus. Stacking more cordwood than Trump.
  • Options
    Joey is better than Trump at everything. BidenBros.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,381
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I've been assured by PT and Turd that the total number of Covid deaths is well under 50,000.

What do you care? You voted for Biden who is almost at 300,000 in less than a year

Good job murderer
    But Turd has spreadsheets!
    This is about your poor selection that has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans
    But also you're saying that Turd and PT are full of shit. Hard to disagree.
    So if they are full of shit you voted for a piece of shit murderer who has failed miserably

WINNING

Of course the deaths are over stated. Always have been. We're not going to stop now to bail out the fuckhead you voted for
    Would you like me to order you some tissues from Amazon to dry your eyes? Try to act somewhat like a man drama queen.
    Shouldn’t you have a bunch of tissues stockpiled from all the fake funerals you are attending? Why would you need to order more?
    Ok, this is for all the creepy weirdos who think people dying from COVID is a joke.

The funeral service for Lance will take place at Deer Flat Church, 17703 Beet Rd., Caldwell on Tuesday, September 28th, at 11:00 am. It will be followed by a short graveside service at Lower Boise Cemetery, Parma.

The funeral service for Eli will take place at Deer Flat Church, 17703 Beet Rd., Caldwell on Tuesday, September 28, at 11:00 am. It will be followed by a short graveside service at Lower Boise Cemetery, Parma.

From their obituaries note date, time, location. There are a high percentage of assholes on this board, but I truly hope you don't lose any friends or family to this virus. It's real.

This is true.

It's also been completely oversold, fear mongered, politicized, perverted and used by the most corrupt to usurp control over pleeb-life as we know it.

There are so many other ways to deal with covid that include life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness . But that's not happening. Instead it's lie after lie after lie.

And there are a lot of us? who just aren't going to put up with it anymore. God speed.

For sure, it has been politicized which is criminal imo....
  • Options

Goduckies said:

Biden even inherited a vaccine from the outgoing administration and still covid deaths are going up. When are we going to hold him accountable for murdering Americans?

I don’t hold either responsible. Covid was likely a lab leaked bullshit virus. It’s now been politicized to the max. Nobody seems to get any other illness now.

I still don’t know one person that died. I don’t hang around elderly and I don’t even know many obese people. I know a handful of people that have gotten covid. They were all fine. We are getting fed a bunch of bullshit to line big pharma’s pockets. All the Moderna big wigs just made their debuts in the Forbes 500. All three have 3.5+ billion now.
    I have family that died
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I knew someone who died.

How old and how fat? I know of no one under 80 that have died. A couple of older parents of friends that I never met, but knew about.
    I could name more people who died that I knew of.

My acquaintance was several years younger than 80. Not fat.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I've been assured by PT and Turd that the total number of Covid deaths is well under 50,000.

What do you care? You voted for Biden who is almost at 300,000 in less than a year

Good job murderer
    But Turd has spreadsheets!
    This is about your poor selection that has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans
    But also you're saying that Turd and PT are full of shit. Hard to disagree.
    So if they are full of shit you voted for a piece of shit murderer who has failed miserably

WINNING

Of course the deaths are over stated. Always have been. We're not going to stop now to bail out the fuckhead you voted for
    Would you like me to order you some tissues from Amazon to dry your eyes? Try to act somewhat like a man drama queen.
    Shouldn’t you have a bunch of tissues stockpiled from all the fake funerals you are attending? Why would you need to order more?
    Ok, this is for all the creepy weirdos who think people dying from COVID is a joke.

The funeral service for Lance will take place at Deer Flat Church, 17703 Beet Rd., Caldwell on Tuesday, September 28th, at 11:00 am. It will be followed by a short graveside service at Lower Boise Cemetery, Parma.

The funeral service for Eli will take place at Deer Flat Church, 17703 Beet Rd., Caldwell on Tuesday, September 28, at 11:00 am. It will be followed by a short graveside service at Lower Boise Cemetery, Parma.

From their obituaries note date, time, location. There are a high percentage of assholes on this board, but I truly hope you don't lose any friends or family to this virus. It's real.

It seems you all should be justifiably angry at how poorly this administration has handled covid. Biden murdered those people.
    Mine was under trump
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,868
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    So the vaccines haven't done much
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

We can't have any of this thinking your own thoughts.

If it happens again, no warning just gone.

• Options
    Circle back Girl said everything is the fault of the 20% unvaxxed. I was told went we hit 70% we were all golden.

What happened BidenBros
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

Circle back Girl said everything is the fault of the 20% unvaxxed. I was told went we hit 70% we were all golden.

What happened BidenBros

They were too busy being downvoting faggot shills.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Goduckies said:

Biden even inherited a vaccine from the outgoing administration and still covid deaths are going up. When are we going to hold him accountable for murdering Americans?

I don’t hold either responsible. Covid was likely a lab leaked bullshit virus. It’s now been politicized to the max. Nobody seems to get any other illness now.

I still don’t know one person that died. I don’t hang around elderly and I don’t even know many obese people. I know a handful of people that have gotten covid. They were all fine. We are getting fed a bunch of bullshit to line big pharma’s pockets. All the Moderna big wigs just made their debuts in the Forbes 500. All three have 3.5+ billion now.
    I have family that died
    Okay, and I don’t. No athletes or coaches died. Nobody is concerned when they are out with Covid.

It’s the flu on steroids (I think at least) that is really bad for people that are obese and/or old.
    Marvin Hagglar.

Allegedly.

• Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,579
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Goduckies said:

I have family that died
    Okay, and I don’t. No athletes or coaches died. Nobody is concerned when they are out with Covid.

It’s the flu on steroids (I think at least) that is really bad for people that are obese and/or old.
    Marvin Hagglar.

Allegedly.

Hagglar died after the vaccine. Allegedly.
  • Options

Made my covid bout minor
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,989
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

Made my covid bout minor
    Mine was minor without the vaccine. So it was the vax that made it minor?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2021

pawz said:

Goduckies said:

I have family that died

Marvin Hagglar.

Allegedly.

Marvin Haggler is old. We need to quit pretending covid is dangerous for people in decent health under the age of 50. It’s not.
    Generally speaking, you're of course correct.

But comments like this BEG FOR anecdotes and - like assholes - everybody's got one about some healthy mom or dad who died of Covid.

Truthfully, I personally know more people who've gotten very ill or died after taking the vaccine than people who have gotten very sick or died of covid. My experience may not extrapolate beyond my circles, but treating everyone the same when we know the virus preys upon the weak, the old, the sick and the unhealthy, is upside down and backwards bullshit.

It's not about public health. It's about public control.