Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey More_Cock...you should prolly hit the gates

... Puppy is back. Find a good supply of tissues. Half for your womanless nights and the other for the tears that will inevitably flow due to your sissy spats with me. I love you cockus.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I can tell you are back. We had a nice stretch there for a while with no Sark ball licking then you returned and Sark was back getting his balls licked by you.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,817
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I can tell you are back. We had a nice stretch there for a while with no Sark ball licking then you returned and Sark was back getting his balls licked by you.

Pressing.
  • Options
    pawz said:

Pressing.
    Agree but I'm also right.

Anyways I think the correct term to describe my poast(hardy har har) would be "NYBE"
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Listen fucknut. You're the only one I fuck with. Could it be that you are the problem? I agreed with Derek to back off your cunt yet you keep after me. As long as you keep up with that iI'm going to drag your goofy cunt up and down this forum. Just be a man for once and I'll prolly leave you alone. Obviously the scars from k-12 haven't healed. That's not my problem bitch. Divert your attention and I'll leave you be. Simple as that. My objective is to talk football. Your objective is to post everything I say as you have nothing to contribute. Your obsession with me Is creepy dude . Move on to someone else who doesn't embarrass your goofy ass. Truce now. If you bring me up again in any way gloves are off for good

Sweet!! Will you "role," as well?
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

Listen fucknut. You're the only one I fuck with. Could it be that you are the problem? I agreed with Derek to back off your cunt yet you keep after me. As long as you keep up with that iI'm going to drag your goofy cunt up and down this forum. Just be a man for once and I'll prolly leave you alone. Obviously the scars from k-12 haven't healed. That's not my problem bitch. Divert your attention and I'll leave you be. Simple as that. My objective is to talk football. Your objective is to post everything I say as you have nothing to contribute. Your obsession with me Is creepy dude . Move on to someone else who doesn't embarrass your goofy ass. Truce now. If you bring me up again in any way gloves are off for good

Sweet!! Will you "role," as well?
    Damn got two fucktards in one day.

Some of you need to PM IrishDoog about some classic material.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It may be the Vicodin, but you seem to be the best re-tread of late (read: IMA, DDN, Whiskey)
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I'm partially convinced that PL_SS and More_Time are the same person pulling off a massive troll.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    uw2010 said:

I'm partially convinced that PL_SS and More_Time are the same person pulling off a massive troll.

They're probably brothers and share the same apartment. They have trouble communicating with each other so they sit in their rooms and pm/insult each other publicly on the board. It's a warped way of bonding so that they can peaceably co-exist under the same roof.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fetters is such a fat fuck....journalist my ass!!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

uw2010 said:

They're probably brothers gay lovers and share the same apartment. They have trouble communicating with each other so they sit in their rooms and pm/insult each other publicly on the board. It's a warped way of bonding so that they can peaceably co-exist under the same roof.
    Other than the obvious fix: Nail. Head.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    uw2010 said:

disagree

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

uw2010 said:

They're probably brothers and share the same apartment basement. They have trouble communicating with each other so they sit in their rooms and pm/insult each other publicly on the board. It's a warped way of bonding so that they can peaceably co-exist under the same roof.
  • Options
    uw2010 said:

I'm not PLSS. I'm either Boobs or Harv.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Your obsession with me Is creepy dude .

careful
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

uw2010 said:

They're probably brothers and share the same apartment. They have trouble communicating with each other so they sit in their rooms and pm/insult each other publicly on the board. It's a warped way of bonding so that they can peaceably co-exist under the same roof.