Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cue up the Deportations. Start with these Micro-Bullies.

2»

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    TIL that third world countries are shit holes because people try to talk to public servants in public.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

TIL that third world countries are shit holes because people try to talk to public servants in public.

TIL that your analogy game is still bad. Do better.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,878 Standard Supporter

Can anyone really be this stupid without trying really hard? It's a stunt, Kobe. Wake the fuck up, wokeyboy.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited October 2021

Why the fuck should anyone feel that they should need to talk to someone who confronts them on a plane or in a bathroom? Kobe you're too big a fucking pussy to engage in a conversation on an anonymous message board where you choose to hangout. Why the fuck should I have to deal with some ugly Kunt who gets into my space on a plane?

Fucking hilarious that the pussy who hangs out here with the intent to never engage in a conversation or answer any questions even if the questions are about the bullshit that leaves his own mouth, is now calling on "some" (because you know this fucking Kunt would never hold AOC to this standard) public servants to respond to people who harass them on planes and in bathrooms.

Also note that this very same Kunt voted for the current occupant of the White House who routinely refuses to answer questions put to him by the press.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,207 Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah, that’s why they are shot ho

46XiJCAB said:

Oh my god these crazy lefty extremists that are…demanding to speak with elected representatives?

They have offices where you can schedule a visit. HTH.
    Oh just schedule a meeting. With someone that won’t schedule a meeting with you.

She is a public servant. This is her job, if she doesn’t like it she can quit.
    Beyond pathetic, honestly didn’t think you would support this.
    SFGbob said:

Why the fuck should anyone feel that they should need to talk to someone who confronts them on a plane or in a bathroom? Kobe you're too big a fucking pussy to engage in a conversation on an anonymous message board where you choose to hangout. Why the fuck should I have to deal with some ugly Kunt who gets into my space on a plane?

Fucking hilarious that the pussy who hangs out here with the intent to never engage in a conversation or answer any questions even if the questions are about the bullshit that leaves his own mouth, is now calling on "some" (because you know this fucking Kunt would never hold AOC to this standard) public servants to respond to people who harass them on planes and in bathrooms.

Also note that this very same Kunt voted for the current occupant of the White House who routinely refuses to answer questions put to him by the press.
    If the shoe is on the other foot, Kobe would be accurately calling it out as bullying, which is precisely what trying to "out" or embarrass someone in public is, to the fucking "T." Kobe cannot be this stupid or hypocritical. I refuse to believe anyone is that stupid.

Which means he's like Forrest Gump.
    edited October 2021
    If you're really just trying to have a conversation with your Senator in public why the fuck are you recording it on your camera? The fact that you're ambushing these people on planes and in bathrooms while you're video taping them shows you're not just trying to have a conversation with your Senator.

Kobe, no one is recording you, and you dodge questions that are put you like the fucking Kunt you are all the time.
    Kobe must believe all his faggy, useless chivalry will get him laid.

Kobe doesn't realize that women will never fuck a guy like him.

Kobe must believe all his faggy, useless chivalry will get him laid.

Kobe doesn't realize that women will never fuck a guy like him.

Kobe fucks trannies, he gets laid all the time.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Sounds like harassment against a proud member of the lgbt community
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,990

Oh my god these crazy lefty extremists that are…demanding to speak with elected representatives?

lol come on
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    thechatch said:

lol come on
    Is what I said when I saw Trumpers trying to “civility politics” politely speaking to a public servant.

thechatch said:

lol come on
    Is what I said when I saw Trumpers trying to “civility politics” politely speaking to a public servant.
    Politely? While she's trapped in the shitter or buckled into an airplane seat?

That's called "cornering" someone, you third-world-value-toting dip-shit.

Did nobody give enough of a shit about you to teach you manners or how not to be a dick?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club
    hardhat said:

TIL that your analogy game is still bad. Do better.
    He can't
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

thechatch said:

lol come on
    Big strawman energy
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,990

thechatch said:

lol come on
    I don’t even know what you’re trying to say here.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Blanca needs to get back to the Hotel and change my sheets. Or if she doesn’t want to do that. GTFO.